The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, I see. I didn't realize that Bullshitting was the gift of the stone. I thought it was eloquence in the written and spoken word. My bad.

NSW - I hear ya. Who can blame you. We'll crank that shit up to 11 and just go balls to the wall. I think Reg should play on a drumset that moves, ala Tommy Lee in the Girls, Girls, Girls and Dr. Feelgood tours.

You guys just want me gone so you can play your little reindeer games. I see right through you.

Kat - I told me wife to not buy me Guinness this week. I need to lose some weight. I'm scared. I'm so....thirsty.

Bullshitting - the way I see it, is saying something, and then refusing to change your mind and just keep making things up to prove your right, even if you're wrong. That's how I roll.

NSW - That would be a crushing rhythm section. I only hope the world is ready for it. If not, Douche Monkey could be responsible for the worst man made catastrphe since.....Hiroshima? Nagasaki? Or....no, I dare not say it......Chuck Norris meeting Ted Nugent?

No spoken words said:
I don't know. I just like calling people named Phil, Philbert. Same with Stan, I like calling them Staniel. Something's wrong with me, whatever.

Staniel! I just lol'd for realz. I call my friend Ken - Kendell. Philbert has a ring to it.

I think Phil has what it takes to be a douche monkey. I vote him in the band.

ETA - I am going to watch them. I'll probably be back in 15 minutes when it's 3-0 Buffalo and use this guy ---> :rant: I want the technology to make him real. Him and :cute: and :happy: What a party that would make.

Back
Top Bottom