The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-30-2007, 11:59 AM   #301
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Office Space.
There was an Office Space marathon on last night, I think they played 5 or 6 eps.

Plus, I rented series 1 of the BBC version a few days ago.
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:00 PM   #302
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk




George and Sarah:

That's a great pic!

I love how he starts The Hour with "This is your boyfriend, George Strombolopolous (however the hell you spell it)!"

I only caught Tuesday's show, and he had Mark Wahlberg on. It was a good one.
__________________

__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:03 PM   #303
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


There was an Office Space marathon on last night, I think they played 5 or 6 eps.

Plus, I rented series 1 of the BBC version a few days ago.
The BBC one is the greatest thing ever. I still watch it. I put in on my iPod so I can watch it at will.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #304
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB


That's a great pic!

I love how he starts The Hour with "This is your boyfriend, George Strombolopolous (however the hell you spell it)!"

I only caught Tuesday's show, and he had Mark Wahlberg on. It was a good one.
We hardly ever watch his show. :hangsCanadianheadinshame:


Oh, she just called - the reporter got ahold of her, and she's on her way to his office.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:09 PM   #305
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


We hardly ever watch his show. :hangsCanadianheadinshame:


Oh, she just called - the reporter got ahold of her, and she's on her way to his office.
I hardly ever watch it either, but I caught it this week, since it was on at 9pm. Normally it's on at 11, and that's just too late to start watching a show in the middle of the week. I really should tape it, because it's fantastic.

Sweet!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #306
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB


I hardly ever watch it either, but I caught it this week, since it was on at 9pm. Normally it's on at 11, and that's just too late to start watching a show in the middle of the week. I really should tape it, because it's fantastic.

Sweet!
It's on here at 8, and then again at 1, I think. He's got a really great interviewing style, doesn't he?
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:15 PM   #307
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


It's on here at 8, and then again at 1, I think. He's got a really great interviewing style, doesn't he?
That's definitely better timing.

He does! I love that he doesn't ask the typical questions that most interviewers ask. It's so nice to hear about something different than what all the other talk shows get out of people.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:22 PM   #308
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


Hello, me. It's because, left to their own devices, they'd fuck everything up, right? They need us.

So you've met my family then eh?

Next weekend is Easter right? prob the Friday night after, whatever weekend that is. :allthedaysareablur:


Great pic VP, when did she meet him?

It sounds like London city council is running your city too - idiots
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:23 PM   #309
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB




I only caught Tuesday's show, and he had Mark Wahlberg on. It was a good one.
OMG - I missed this?? see, sometimes TV is for good
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:25 PM   #310
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 06:28 AM
Whatever happened to "Sexytime" in this thread?

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:29 PM   #311
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 07:28 AM
yeah really.
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:30 PM   #312
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:28 AM
I dunno, Reg. I know for me Sexytime has been beaten down since the kid was born though. Aren't babies supposed to sleep? This kid doesnt' hardly sleep, she just stares at me like, "You want me to sleep? STFU. Feed me. Waa. Waa. How you like me now?"
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #313
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 10:28 AM
Poor Beav


Yeah - sexytime is but a fond memory here too
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #314
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 09:28 AM
This is relevant to nothing, but it made me laugh.

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 03-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #315
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


So you've met my family then eh?

Next weekend is Easter right? prob the Friday night after, whatever weekend that is. :allthedaysareablur:


Great pic VP, when did she meet him?

It sounds like London city council is running your city too - idiots
Friday night? I can't imagine anything going on here that would bring someone on a Friday night.

The only possible problem would be if I have to be in K/W, depending on what time it is, of course.


She/we met him at one of U2's Toronto shows.
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com