The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: *keeps an eye out for tre*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Or the clandestine nickname for a lover? :ohmy:

:sexywink:

Cause Pokey would be rather appropriate for that.

Is the nickname itself clandestine, or the whole sordid affair? Cos, if you were having a clandestine relationship, I'd hate for someone like Tre to find out, cos Tre is not afraid to use an edged weapon.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes.

In fact, you should have left yesterday!

I really should have.

At least we got to take 2 hours and eat pizza and watch a movie. That's much better than working! :up: But now it's really hard to get back into work-mode again.

RedrocksU2 said:

Is that a bad thing?

Nope, I worked in retail for 6 years (SKU = stock counting unit. See?) :)

Just have not heard that phrase outside of a retail environment. Of course, you hear it in blue collar settings as well. But, I never worked in a coal mine or a steel mill. I'm too.....fragile, for suck work. :)

I love leaving this thread for 10 minutes and coming back to all THIS!!! :rockon:

I love NSW song titles....and Bri you're right, we need a song about loving Beaver...

Like "Bursting the Beaver's Dam" or "Beaver Tail" Oh the possibilities are endless for this subject....:p

Leper? :lol:

I just thought it interesting to note that Pokey doesn't suck....

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I love leaving this thread for 10 minutes and coming back to all THIS!!! :rockon:

I love NSW song titles....and Bri you're right, we need a song about loving Beaver...

Like "Bursting the Beaver's Dam" or "Beaver Tail" Oh the possibilities are endless for this subject....:p

I knew you'd back me up...:flirt:

UberBeaver said:
OH - WAIT - she just said "About" all Canada like. HAHA, the interviewer just did it too. But it's not real bad like "Abooot." lol, she just said it again.

ETA - When I was her age the closest I ever got to activism was bitching about building a canopy because I was tired of getting wet when I went out to smoke a cigarette.

:lol:

Yes, she became socially conscious at a much younger age than I did. :shifty:

No spoken words said:
Douche Monkey will possibly record these songs:

The Ballad of Reg and Brighty
Sexicon
Suck my BA
Sometimes I do it Solo (Han)
How Tre stabbed Reg in a fit of jealousy
Sip my Rock Juice
Doozer did not write this song
Canadian Sex Trip
Buchanan's secret
Blue Crack Blues

:lmao: :applaud:

Ran out and got lunch & finished it before cable guy arrived. He got our Moxie box to work, thankfully, and he's outta here. 30 minutes (at least) for me to goof off :dance:

UberBeaver said:

:mad: I have an English degree and I could probably count on one hand how many books I read in college. I got an A- on the Henriad - I've never read it. Gothic Literature? Couldn't name an author other than Walpole and Poe - but I passed that class. Arthurian Lit and Beowulf - that shit wasn't even in English and I passed. Bullshit goes a looong way. :D

Hey - you're preaching to the choir - I've kissed the Blarney stone twice.

I didn't say it was bad advice....

tumbleweed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom