The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:lol:

George and Sarah:

DSC00580.jpg

That's a great pic!

I love how he starts The Hour with "This is your boyfriend, George Strombolopolous (however the hell you spell it)!"

I only caught Tuesday's show, and he had Mark Wahlberg on. It was a good one.

ThoraSEB said:

That's a great pic!

I love how he starts The Hour with "This is your boyfriend, George Strombolopolous (however the hell you spell it)!"

I only caught Tuesday's show, and he had Mark Wahlberg on. It was a good one.

We hardly ever watch his show. :hangsCanadianheadinshame:

Oh, she just called - the reporter got ahold of her, and she's on her way to his office. :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

We hardly ever watch his show. :hangsCanadianheadinshame:

Oh, she just called - the reporter got ahold of her, and she's on her way to his office. :hyper:

I hardly ever watch it either, but I caught it this week, since it was on at 9pm. Normally it's on at 11, and that's just too late to start watching a show in the middle of the week. I really should tape it, because it's fantastic.

Sweet! :hi5:

ThoraSEB said:

I hardly ever watch it either, but I caught it this week, since it was on at 9pm. Normally it's on at 11, and that's just too late to start watching a show in the middle of the week. I really should tape it, because it's fantastic.

Sweet! :hi5:

It's on here at 8, and then again at 1, I think. He's got a really great interviewing style, doesn't he?

VintagePunk said:

It's on here at 8, and then again at 1, I think. He's got a really great interviewing style, doesn't he?

That's definitely better timing.

He does! I love that he doesn't ask the typical questions that most interviewers ask. It's so nice to hear about something different than what all the other talk shows get out of people.

VintagePunk said:

Hello, me. :wave: It's because, left to their own devices, they'd fuck everything up, right? They need us. :love:

So you've met my family then eh? :lol:

Next weekend is Easter right? prob the Friday night after, whatever weekend that is. :allthedaysareablur:

Great pic VP, when did she meet him?

It sounds like London city council is running your city too - idiots :tsk:

I dunno, Reg. I know for me Sexytime has been beaten down since the kid was born though. Aren't babies supposed to sleep? This kid doesnt' hardly sleep, she just stares at me like, "You want me to sleep? STFU. Feed me. Waa. Waa. How you like me now?"

snowbunny00774 said:

So you've met my family then eh? :lol:

Next weekend is Easter right? prob the Friday night after, whatever weekend that is. :allthedaysareablur:

Great pic VP, when did she meet him?

It sounds like London city council is running your city too - idiots :tsk:

Friday night? :ohmy: I can't imagine anything going on here that would bring someone on a Friday night. :lol:

The only possible problem would be if I have to be in K/W, depending on what time it is, of course.

She/we met him at one of U2's Toronto shows.

I have been neglecting my old roomate and she is demanding a visit, so I thought I would go on Friday, and then see how long I wanted to visit for! I'm not really sure what there is to do there either, hopefully I stumble into some excitement :fingerscrossed:

I'll be staying over, so I'll be around all night.

snowbunny00774 said:
I have been neglecting my old roomate and she is demanding a visit, so I thought I would go on Friday, and then see how long I wanted to visit for! I'm not really sure what there is to do there either, hopefully I stumble into some excitement :fingerscrossed:

I'll be staying over, so I'll be around all night.

Awesome! Let me know your plans when it gets closer, and maybe we can meet up somewhere!

Well, for dudes that rock the fuck out like we do, yeah, they were easy. But it's EW, so I'm sure there's a lot of people that don't know Sebastian Bach from Tom Keifer from Axl Rose. I pity those people, but, cest la vie.

Back
Top Bottom