The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon is pretty much dead now in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

The Temple Bar: UPC Part# 172MUYFA096.

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon is pretty much dead now in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

you beat me to the thread creation. I don't handle loss well. A few months ago I'd have gone all Dexter on you, but I now that that is wrong. That's not the way to handle situations. I understand that now. I don't like it, but I'm learning to. I'm trying, Ringo.

You know what would be awesome, if the whole front page was just Temple Bars. Like a reverse post whore. I bet we could re-brand all the OOC threads to begin with The Temple Bar, so it'd be like, "The Temple Bar: WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW UYMFA!" or "The Temple Bar: DESCRIBE MUYFA!" or "The Temple Bar: Song Title Chain XXIX MUYFA!" You know? That'd be awesome.

you beat me to the thread creation. I don't handle loss well. A few months ago I'd have gone all Dexter on you, but I now that that is wrong. That's not the way to handle situations. I understand that now. I don't like it, but I'm learning to. I'm trying, Ringo.

So sorry...and thanx for not 'Dextering' me, that would not bode well for my career. You know I'd be 'the guy who was Dextered' and then whenever I showed up to meetings people would whisper stuff like "Oh man that's the guy who that Beaver dude chopped up into 27 different pieces. I must say he's pulled himself back together nicely...oh except for the nipple where is left nostril should be"...so I appreciate the restraint...:up:

We spent all of my rock history class today talking about The Rolling Stones :love:

And Thursday we're going to talk about Folk Rock :combust:

You know what would be awesome, if the whole front page was just Temple Bars. Like a reverse post whore. I bet we could re-brand all the OOC threads to begin with The Temple Bar, so it'd be like, "The Temple Bar: WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW UYMFA!" or "The Temple Bar: DESCRIBE MUYFA!" or "The Temple Bar: Song Title Chain XXIX MUYFA!" You know? That'd be awesome.

That would be bad ass...:rockon:

"The Temple Bar: Put Donkey Kong In Every Sentence UYMFA"

"The Temple Bar Superthread: Cunnilingus, France"

Stuff like that...:up:

Reg started a thread? :drool:

I am so busy today, ugh... And tired cause Weezer last night was :rockon: Rivers is a strange strange little man.

That's nothing...I saw Cheap Trick\Heart\Journey on Friday night...talk about strange, strange little men...try the new singer for Journey...he's like 3 1/2 feet tall...but sings like a MOFO...:rockon:

Oh, and Weezer rocks April...did you have fun...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom