The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you know how things are in general, right? Add car issue to the mix. And we only have (had?) one functioning car as it is (was?). And a couple of other things :scream:

:happy:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug: x infinity for you my bestest bud.. sorry to hear bout the car. Is it officially dead?

<<<still has that shoulder u know...:sexywink:

REEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*proceeds to gasp, tear top open, and run and jump onto Reggie knockin him over and squeezing the absolute bollox out of him tightly, before giving quick kisses all over his face!*

HELLO! :wave: :hyper:

:( :hug:

Things have to get better eventually, M I RITE??

I hope so :sad:

Things will get better, when you don't expect them too.

:hug:

I hope you are right future Maddy :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug: x infinity for you my bestest bud.. sorry to hear bout the car. Is it officially dead?

<<<still has that shoulder u know...:sexywink:

AAA is here now. Trying to start the car to see if hubby can drive it to repair shop. If not, he'll have it towed there, then we wait & see. And thanks for the shoulder :hug:

Thanks for the well wishes Thora. I think I forgot to multiquote everyone. Just a rough time all around, ya know. :hug:

Ok, enough of me wallowing. I want a duel! I'll settle for a Reggie video :)

it's what I think Lila, sometimes in life it's important (thou its bloody hard), to hit a low over one or many things, because we learn from them, and become stronger after we survived them when things DID get better.

:) :hug:

It's many things, mad1. Thanks for your words & hug. :hug:

So, we think we need a new starter for the car. Honda's estimate was about $600. The repair shop who did our work over the summer quoted $371. Put it on the plastic :happy:

Canker sores =
mad.jpg

REEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*proceeds to gasp, tear top open, and run and jump onto Reggie knockin him over and squeezing the absolute bollox out of him tightly, before giving quick kisses all over his face!*

HELLO! :wave: :hyper:

Again, this is the way I should be greeted every morning...:applaud:

How the hell are you Maddie...:hmm:

I have SO missed your humerous ASS!

and about Elfa Reg, stop being puzzled, its a last minute type presently done just past moment we all had, this is the now so please dont go past the present to the opposite of the future!

:hug:

My Humerous? Did you mean Humerus or humorous...:scratch:

And seriously I have no idea what you said in your last sentence....:confused:

Lila...:kiss:

VP....:hyper:

Elfa...Cigarette Dangles baby...:up:

yes its safe, just you, me, storage room, one light, some giggles, bit of drinking, floor laying, making you go 'what?' a lot, knocking the door and above all else, playing hide and seek with the few boxes that are about.

You make me go 'what'?....a lot right now...:love:

Right now I saying 'what...does 'knocking the door' mean'?...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom