The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL are you one who lies out to get suntanned?

if it's good here, I would for a while but always one to mainly cover my face, just lettin sun at it for maybe 20 mins.

I would go dark in a week in really good location.

in Florida, it was so hot, I went dark within a few days! it was great but, I looked dead healthy!

good god no! i'm so white i do believe i glow in the dark. i've got pommie parents - not the nice olive skinned pommie type, but the pasty white type who get sunburned pre-emptively.
:D

that said, i do love warm weather and being outside. but i guess i like cold weather too, as long as i don't have to be outside...
:hmm:

OMG, are you one of those lucky ones who would have that really beautiful pale skin, really white, like Dita Von Teese?

you know what if you are, you are GAWDDAM LUCKY!

tellin ya, really pale skin is beautiful, and you can dress it up with amazing make-up colours :yes:

Oh gawd no! :no: I dont like being olive toned, no way, its very very hard to find good make-up for a start and have a 'look', Im so in-between anyway, like a 50-50 its just maybe harder for me. My skin is a mess anyhow, because of past year events in my life.

:down:

you are lucky girl LUCKY! you girls, your skin always looks flawless and wrinkle-free and you can wear deep red shades on your lips and have black or almost black hair, and wow, I wish, I just WISH!

I go crazy when I see Dita, or even Nigella Lawson, I suppose, with the brown eyes it works even better but still.

:up::up: :love:

Yeah, we get hers, Jamie Oliver's, and bunch of other English chefs. Of course, in the past few years here, Gordon Ramsey is a major star, he's on network channels, not just on cable cooking shows.

But yes, on Food Network Canada, we get quite a few BBC cooking shows. I like Gordon's BBC shows better than his US ones. I actually have all episodes of both Boiling Point series on my computer, ready to watch. :drool:

Ha! It's so much easier to just grab recipes off the internet now.

(and Jamie Oliver was so much cuter years ago, when he did the show from his house - he hasn't aged well :( )

Jamie's ok, I just wish the Food Network would stop airing the same 6 "at Home" episodes over and over and over and over... :crack:

Is that the one where he's at a place that's like in the English countryside?

We keep joking that the guy in the garden is some homeless dude camped out there.

We watched a lot of Food Network during the writer's strike.

Yeah, that's the one.

I like the Food Network, I'm not crazy about the new Iron Chef - watching live fish and crustaceans being cut up or boiled alive on TV is not my idea of a good time but a lot of their other shows are pretty good...

I can't say I'm a big fan of Nigella though, she's way to pretentious for me...

this, btw is one of the funniest things I have seen in ages:

palin-facebook-2.jpg

:lmao:

I agree, some of the meat segments on Iron Chef are just a little too much, and I'm a meat eater.

I don't mind Nigella, she's got that whole 'food is sensual'/comfort food thing going on, which is alright I guess. But judging by her most recent series, her whole licking the bowl thing, and late night trips to the fridge in her jammies are starting to catch up with her. At least she seems to eat what she cooks, unlike many of the others.

I have a crush on Bob Blumer. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom