The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
random internet search...

Faster%20than%20the%20speed%20of%20stupid%20600.jpg

\driveby

Aj Jobs are even worse when you find you almost at the last minute that your professor decided you'd enjoy chasing after the cart this week instead of the camera man, like you were expecting.

Aj Jobs are even worse when you find you almost at the last minute that your professor decided you'd enjoy chasing after the cart this week instead of the camera man, like you were expecting.

I hear you. :up:

I think.

Family drama is exhausting. :(

I find that a nice piece of cake is the perfect antidote to family drama.

Make it happen.:wink:

So sorry...and thanx for not 'Dextering' me, that would not bode well for my career. You know I'd be 'the guy who was Dextered' and then whenever I showed up to meetings people would whisper stuff like "Oh man that's the guy who that Beaver dude chopped up into 27 different pieces. I must say he's pulled himself back together nicely...oh except for the nipple where is left nostril should be"...so I appreciate the restraint...:up:
l.m.a.o

You know what would be awesome, if the whole front page was just Temple Bars. Like a reverse post whore. I bet we could re-brand all the OOC threads to begin with The Temple Bar, so it'd be like, "The Temple Bar: WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW UYMFA!" or "The Temple Bar: DESCRIBE MUYFA!" or "The Temple Bar: Song Title Chain XXIX MUYFA!" You know? That'd be awesome.

I wonder how hard Sicy would whoop us if this was arranged?
:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom