The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart is great! I wouldn't mind seeing them... and omg..journey I remember back in the day, saw them when I was in high school.. with Steve Perry.. :hyper: now that was rockin back then.

Reg, how were cheap trick? they were another fav of mine.

There was no dealer....:|......you had a touch screen to make moves......you got used to it, but I still prefer a dealer and chips on my hands.
I'm looking for a picture of the machine on google but I can't find it.

mmm that blows.

That's nothing...I saw Cheap Trick\Heart\Journey on Friday night...talk about strange, strange little men...try the new singer for Journey...he's like 3 1/2 feet tall...but sings like a MOFO...:rockon:

Oh, and Weezer rocks April...did you have fun...:hmm:

Haha, Journey - did the entire place have lighters for Don't Stop Believin'? ;)

Weezer was a good time, but I hate concerts on Monday. I got out of work right at 5, headed over to MM's, from there we stopped on the way to the arena for a quick dinner, then before we knew it, it was midnight and we still had a 45 minute drive home. To say I'm dragging today is an understatement.

Alright, Beav vs. NSW. The ultimate battle. The battle for the ultimate victory.

The question is, who wins?

Reg you saw Heart? :hyper:

er uh...

ew, who listens to Heart :uhoh:

I do...:up:...Ann Wilson...can sing better than Robert Plant...especially when they broke out "Going To California" and they killed on the Who's "Love Reign O'er Me"...:hyper:

Heart still kicks some major ass Ashley...:yes:

Heart is great! I wouldn't mind seeing them... and omg..journey I remember back in the day, saw them when I was in high school.. with Steve Perry.. :hyper: now that was rockin back then.

Reg, how were cheap trick? they were another fav of mine.

Cheap Trick was good. Robin Zander can still hit the high notes and the band was tight...they only played for 45 minutes, which sucked, but they stuck in all their big hits....

Haha, Journey - did the entire place have lighters for Don't Stop Believin'? ;)

Lighters galore...during that song, "Lights" and "Open Arms" too...

I agree Journey is lightweight, but it was a good show and the new guy can sing...really close to Steve Perry style...:ohmy:

Beav, time travel is indeed the root of the problems discussed in the last thread.

Alright, Beav vs. NSW. The ultimate battle. The battle for the ultimate victory.

The question is, who wins?

What's the weapon set - hand to hand, long range, knives, guns, etc? Location - desert, plains, mountains, jungles, etc? Time - ancient, Roman, modern, WWII, etc?

Beav, time travel is indeed the root of the problems discussed in the last thread.

Do you think she's trying to tell us something but our primitive minds can't comprehend that language of 15 years in the future?

Do you think she's trying to tell us something but our primitive minds can't comprehend that language of 15 years in the future?

There's a chance. Next thing you know, she'll be locked in a mental institution next to Bruce Willis and a crazy-eyed Brad Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom