The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a black christmas tree with black and white decorations yesterday. It was fucking awful. Why am I bringing this up? Because. That's why. It was emo, actually. I said to the child who was with me who wanted it "Don't be daft, child! It's all depressing and emo! Give yourself until your teens for that rubbish. Now cheer up and think red and green, damnit!"

: positiveinfluenceonchildren:

Angela - :love:

It's better than a newly repaired car with no air, M I RITE? :happy:
That's crap Lila - cost you all sorts of limbs I suppose?

The repair in August cost me & hubby all of our limbs. I'm afraid this repair today cost the child's limbs :sigh: Luckily Otto is fat, so hopefully I can get good money for his :happy:

Last edited:
:lol: an emo christmas tree? that's awesome. why the hell are there christmas decorations out in OCTOBER?!

This is Australia. We don't have anything coming up, like Halloween and Thanksgiving. It's a long time between retail drinks!

I saw a Christmas commercial yesterday Mia.

IN SEPTEMBER

It's the 2nd already here today. That really confused me for a second.
:ohmy:

Angela - :love:

The repair in August cost me & hubby all of our limbs. I'm afraid this repair today cost the child's limbs :sigh: Luckily Otto is fat, so hopefully I can get good money for his :happy:

Cars are a bitch. I hope you got yourselves the best deal you could. We've got this place called Pick'N'PayLess here, which is basically a massive yard of old cars where you either pick through yourself or get someone to raid the car for the part you need and you get it dirt cheap. Saves when you have a mechanic trying to rort you of the value of your soul.
:hug:

:lol:

Angela - the car dealership would have charged us alot more than the repair shop we used. We had some major repairs done in early August, and now we needed a new starter & battery, and we took it back to the same guy (independent). Seems like a nice guy & got the car fixed rather quickly given our urgency (we only have the one car right now). So I'm limbless, and typing with my nose. Not bad, eh? :wink:

Hi Carlos :)

I saw a Christmas commercial yesterday Mia.

IN SEPTEMBER

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

she's from the future? Can she get me Saturday's lotto numbers? I promise I'll share :sexywink:

LMAO these cracked me up, Lila!

Hello?

I have a full day of lectures tomorrow so I'm staying up late cause it helps

So do I. 12 hours worth :depressed:
I absolutely LOVE your sig! I'm debating getting a bun, actually.

This is Australia. We don't have anything coming up, like Halloween and Thanksgiving. It's a long time between retail drinks!

Wow...no Halloween?? That kinda sucks! That's my fav holiday! I'm gonna be a pint of guinness this year :D

hey Mia I understand, I did it for three years and I'm still sitting through the most boring lectures ever. Only now we throw in peer review. Yay. People I'm competing with for residency slots get to cut me down in front of everyone.

hey Mia I understand, I did it for three years and I'm still sitting through the most boring lectures ever. Only now we throw in peer review. Yay. People I'm competing with for residency slots get to cut me down in front of everyone.

:yikes: that sounds scary. the closest experience i've had to that was critiques in art classes. i wasn't competing with anyone, so it wasn't nearly as fierce. good luck, and if they cut you cut them back!

ill have to remember that! too bad they're out of season now. at some point over the next few weeks i plan on visiting the bunny rescue. ill bring bananas i guess. petrie loved bananas.

are you going to WNY rabbit rescue? I'd love another bun. Tig really misses Roo but he's 10 now and might not love another bunny. I'm not looking forward to losing Tig but when I do get another I'm going to get a pair. They have bonded pairs looking for homes and they keep each other company

are you going to WNY rabbit rescue? I'd love another bun. Tig really misses Roo but he's 10 now and might not love another bunny. I'm not looking forward to losing Tig but when I do get another I'm going to get a pair. They have bonded pairs looking for homes and they keep each other company

The two I know of are Erie SPCA and Lifelong Tails. Did you get Tig at WNY?

no, Tigger came from Erie county SPCA but Erie county in Pa.

I think you can find the local at rabbitrescue.org?????

so, do you like or hate buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom