The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh dear god. My cousin just emailed me his New Years pictures. :lol: My family looks like a bunch of drunken crazies! :laugh:

And with that, I'm outta here. See ya later! :wink:

No spoken words said:
What's someone gonna do with my photo? Tear it up. Toss darts at it. Kick it. Make a plane out of it. Let the cat or dog crap on it. Etc.

You have a hidden webcam installed here or something :ohmy:
Damn, where it is. :wave: at the camera. And :madspit:

And Reggie - thanks for including me :flirt:

damn this site is running slow for me now :grumpy:

Bye to whoever has left in the time it's taken me to post this :wave:

Where's my chicken soup, Lila?

Oh, hey, got your package today. Thanks so much, that was totally not necessary!!! I can put it to very good use, though, I am a frequent customer of theirs.

No spoken words said:
Where's my chicken soup, Lila?

Oh, hey, got your package today. Thanks so much, that was totally not necessary!!! I can put it to very good use, though, I am a frequent customer of theirs.

You have to call ahead for the soup. Soup of the day today is split pea.

And I know it wasn't necessary, but I wanted to do something, so that's what I did. And I know you are a book lover, so... Enjoy! And thanks again - it was FANtastic (even though they lost it)

/back to your regularly scheduled programming, don't mind us.

Got Philk? said:
what should I put as my new avatar

I called you Philbert earlier, not sure if you even saw that.

Is that ok?

Phil, go right to the Cubs logo.

Sami, I also made a post aimed at you before, sort of introducing myself since I post here a lot now. And all. Yeah.

Lila, we need to talk more about this chicken soup thing and how I can get me some.

The Beav is back!?!? :hyper: Let the fun begin!

Phil - definitely needs a new avatar, but what, WHAT will it be :hmm:

And if you seriously want to drive out here for some soup NSW, let me know in advance. I can put a request in to the chef. Though this weekend we have my niece coming from N.Calif., and one of the last two regular season basketball games for Maddy, followed by the playoffs at the end of the month. And an anniversary, but no plans whatsoever.

Lila64 said:
The Beav is back!?!? :hyper: Let the fun begin!

Phil - definitely needs a new avatar, but what, WHAT will it be :hmm:

And if you seriously want to drive out here for some soup NSW, let me know in advance. I can put a request in to the chef. Though this weekend we have my niece coming from N.Calif., and one of the last two regular season basketball games for Maddy, followed by the playoffs at the end of the month. And an anniversary, but no plans whatsoever.

One day we'll make my soup journey happen. This weekend would have been impossible for me, as it turns out.

Some day...

Phil is ignoring me. So is Sami. And Beav as well. Fine, be like that.

filbert.gif

Back
Top Bottom