The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hey kid long time no see around here...I see that you were brave enough to post a pic...aren't you afraid that the Internet Boogieman's gonna get you...:uhoh:

Yes! :uhoh: :bitesnails: They will probably come down in a few days. :lol:

Hi Sami :wave: :hug: Those were some very pretty pics you posted :up:

And Reggie needs to get off :ohmy: What a surprise!
blueman.gif

:sexywink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Too late, from that picture I found out your birthdate, hometown and school...:macdevil:

Just kidding!!! :lol: But you were freaked when you read it...weren't you...:yes:

You know, I've wondered why is it that some of us post pictures of ourselves so freely on the internet. It also makes me wonder what some people do with said pictures, but that's another discussion for the late night edition of the bar.

I'll shut up now. :shh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Too late, from that picture I found out your birthdate, hometown and school...:macdevil:

Just kidding!!! :lol: But you were freaked when you read it...weren't you...:yes:

Nahh, you seem like a good guy. :wink: The people I worry about are the crazies who come here and don't post and there are strangers looking at pictures of me! :yikes: Well I guess technically you're all strangers but you're kind of not. I don't know. :lol:

Thanks Lila :hug: How have you been? Did I see Maddy posting on here now with her own name?? :cute:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You know, I've wondered why is it that some of us post pictures of ourselves so freely on the internet. It also makes me wonder what some people do with said pictures, but that's another discussion for the late night edition of the bar.

:scream: :yikes: *runs to take pictures down*

:wink:

I've gotta run and shower and then start working my way through my pile of statistics homework. :crack: Nice talking to you all, hopefully I'll be back sometime later! :wave: :hug:

Reggie, I'm genetically coded to be a tad self-deprecating, it cannot be helped. Sami, I do not think you know me but welcome back to this thread. I've been posting in here a lot the past month and Reggie looks out for me.

No spoken words said:
Reggie, I'm genetically coded to be a tad self-deprecating, it cannot be helped. Sami, I do not think you know me but welcome back to this thread. I've been posting in here a lot the past month and Reggie looks out for me.

Yeah, well fix that...immediately if not sooner!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Some people right-click-save pictures for nefarious purposes, when they've specifically been asked not to. :mad:

Reg :wink:

Back
Top Bottom