The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like chicken soup, and you all deserve to know it. No more lies from me, it's all about honesty going forward, and this is my first step in that direction. Chicken soup. Love it. That's me.

I'll have hubby whip you up a pot. I think there's only split pea in the fridge at present. Problem is, it's hard to ship, so... I'll let you know how it was. We love soup here.

I'll drive for soup, Lila, that's something else in here everyone deserves to know. I will hop in my car and drive it....drive it far, if necessary, to get me some chicken soup. Such is the level of devotion I have towards it. If you want to question my devotion to work, you can go ahead and do it, but do not under any circumstances question my devotion to chicken soup, or a very large and likely messy problem will develop.

OK just give me a head's up before you arrive. I'll have to clear the dining room table. Or a tray. I will never question your love of soup again. Can I interest you in some... split pea? White bean? Cauliflower? Gizzard soup? Vegetable? I think that's most of the ones he cooks beside chicken. And gizzard soup, if you must ask, does have gizzards and rantash (sp) {like soft fluffy dumplings) and chicken, peas,...

soup :drool:

ETA: I turned the TV and found Friends on. The part I caught is where Ross phones in a request to the radio station for them to play a song for Rachel. And I hear the intro, and it's With Or Without You :)

Just leaving a message her for LMPA, since this is probably her first stop in the morning :wink:

On Letterman Thursday, February 8
Jack Hanna
Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy)
Patty Griffin (CD, "Children Running Through")

My work here is done.

VintagePunk said:
No, I have it, just wondered if you do. I only have that and This is Hardcore, though. If you have anything else already uploaded... :flirt:

Ah, I sent you a link, but I can't remember if most of those are from This Is Hardcore or not.

I have Common People - I can upload that for you later tonight if you want. :flirt:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, this weather... :killintheface:

I was so excited for Thursday. It was supposed to warm up. Now, it's supposed to stay really cold till the end of the month. :scream:

Oh, I know. I was going to run up to school at lunch, but I've decided I'm going to keep my ass warm in here until absolutely necessary and pop in there after I leave tonight.

And I am really curious now if the Uber Baby has come early...

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom