The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another thing I sucked at was science. When I was a kid I was all about science and then bio came and I got lost. And then chemistry beat me down like one of those people VP has to write a paper on. I've never gotten over Chem. I took it twice and I think I actually did worse the second time.

Hi GG, April :wave:

Beav, I mostly got through the university math because there was this guy who was all hot for me, so he basically did my assignments, and got nearly perfect on them, thus allowing me to fuck up big time on the exam and still pass. :shh:

VintagePunk said:

Beav, I mostly got through the university math because there was this guy who was all hot for me, so he basically did my assignments, and got nearly perfect on them, thus allowing me to fuck up big time on the exam and still pass. :shh:

Nice. That's using what's available.

I have no idea how I got through. I think it was just really easy, like algebra again. I do remember having to go for help, and it was me and this other girl and she's now a DJ on NY's biggest radio station. :happy: Who needs math?

I was good at any subject that you didn't need to memorize shit. I was good at bullshit. English, philosophy, religion - all that good stuff. Once I had to like, study and remember stuff, no way. First off, I was stoned pretty much half the time, so even if I did read it, no way I was going to remember it. Secondly, even when sober I don't retain much, so unless I get lucky with a mnemonic device, I'm screwed. Third, I have no attention span so even if I - hey, who wants to ride bikes? Anyone? Oh, ice cream, I'll be right back.

April, don't even get me started on nail polish. :mad: The one colour I fell in love with for pedis, they discontinued a few years ago, and I've searched high and low, and can't find an acceptable alternative. So, it's plain ol' boring pinky coral. :sigh:

I sucked at science, too. :happy: Failed my first try at high school physics, so I ended up taking the high school version of science for dummies, a botany course...we just grew things. I passed that. I think I'd do better now, though. I had the ability in high school, just a pissy attitude.

:lol:

Hey, can any of the girls help me out with something?

Would anyone have this picture in a bigger size, say wallpaper size? :hmm:

29xhnk5.jpg

Oh, about nail polish, I just put some more of my sparkly pink stuff on. I get on one color and then wear it to death. Last year I was all about the french tips. :drool:

I can do them so well people think I get them professionally done. I went to get them professionally done and the girl laughed at me when she asked if I did my own nails. Bitch. :mad:

I wish I could do the little half moon curve. I do it straight across.

Ok, now that the boys are asleep... :lol:

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, I can do that too. Once you had to memorize rules and formulas (Pi R Squared? WTF?) is when I lost interest. And from there I sucked. Sine, cosine, tangent? I'll give you a tangent, STFU and GFY, this shit is stupid.

:lmao:

Trying to help get this mofo to the max!

And I guess I'm the only one here who was good at math? That is until I got to Algebra 2 - or whatver comes before calculus. I passed A2, but never went further. Have no idea what calculus is for.

And I don't have that pic LMPA, sorry.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh, about nail polish, I just put some more of my sparkly pink stuff on. I get on one color and then wear it to death. Last year I was all about the french tips. :drool:

I can do them so well people think I get them professionally done. I went to get them professionally done and the girl laughed at me when she asked if I did my own nails. Bitch. :mad:

I wish I could do the little half moon curve. I do it straight across.

Ok, now that the boys are asleep... :lol:

This was a really awesome purpley mauve colour...light, but it wasn't translucent, it was opaque. Every similar colour I've found is translucent, and it looks like crap. :scream: I even found the manufacturer online a year or so ago and e-mailed them. They didn't reply. :madwife:

VintagePunk said:

This was a really awesome purpley mauve colour...light, but it wasn't translucent, it was opaque. Every similar colour I've found is translucent, and it looks like crap. :scream: I even found the manufacturer online a year or so ago and e-mailed them. They didn't reply. :madwife:

My aunt used to do nails and some of the colors she had were awesome. There was a purply blueish one I loved that I always got. Once I asked her to do Tim Burtonish black and white stripes for me and she did. :love:

UberBeaver said:

Is that the one with all the "rules"? I couldn't figure that out. (See previous post about lace of attenti - OH! Candy! Sweet!)

Now all you have to do is download the links, if you so choose, listen to the music, and voting will be happening shortly. I'm not in the competition, but the playlists are quite interesting.

BOOMCHA!

I should get to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow. I seriously have to get crackin' at that paper tomorrow. It has to be sent by the end of the business day Friday, and I'll be at the hospital all day Friday, so it has to be done tomorrow, no excuses. :yes:

Night all. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom