The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yeah, plus he was a momma's boy. Big time. She didn't like me so guess who had to go? :rolleyes:

Gawd!!! I hate PUSSIES (excuse my French) like that!!! Talk about some seriously f'd up guys!!! And it's funny Mama's boys come in all different shapes and sizes and no matter how big they are (physically) you can always kick their ass by hurting their feelings....:angry:

< Love my Mom, but I'm not a Mama's Boy :no:

"NSW, Buchanan here. You're needed at your apartment immediately. We analyzed your bathroom and it looks like the terrorists unleashed a new form of bacteria. It must have taken them a few years to cultivate this thing. Anyway, it's highly dangerous and we need you to get there to assist with the cleanup....so leave work now"

"Um. Yes. Bill. The terrorists are responsible for the mess....um...the bacteria. Yeah. Heading home soon"

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

VintagePunk said:
No you didn't. :shifty:

Oh. Btw. Go home. :madwife:

Can't. Too much to do. Within the next hour, though. Got in at 8am or so, took 15 minutes to eat a sandwich. But, while I'd prefer to be home, I don't mind all that much, it is what it is.

How are you?

Yup, cleared it out again. That's talent, folks. Of the most raw, unadulterated kind. Represent.

ETA - and then VP popped back in for a second. Tre will emerge in a second to respond to VP, methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom