The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

Yeah, it's quite amazing. They're so good. So unique.

I think they're good, I like Funeral but did not love it. But, this intervention, wow, it's great.

You know who would probably like the music of Arcade Fire:

ylil-elisha_cuthbert01edit.jpg

Patrick Dempsey is a mystery to me. He's such a fucking dorky looking dude in his earlier work....who in the hell would have ever guessed he'd become McDreamy? Go figure.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Wow...it went from a panty raid to a sausagefest in a mere matter of minutes

:ohmy:

It was fun while it lasted, the panty raid. We're outgunned, Reggie, many more women in this thread than guys. We had our brief Cuthbert moment in the sun, at least.

UberBeaver said:
WTF happened? Everything was going so good.

Two words...Patrick Dempsey

And I agree with you Beav or was it NSW :scratch: Dempsey was a doof...a nerd...a loser in all his 80's movies and now he's the hot guy?!?!? :eyebrow:

And the same goes for (but not quite like Dempsey) John Cusack. Cusack is a comedic genius...:bow: His dry humor never fails to leave me :lmao:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok now I have to name my own signal. :drool:

Wow, you really eat stuff fast, huh? :hmm:

I'm home alone :ohmy:

So I worked out and then had some pasta. I'm trying to watch my wait. Us old guys can't be too careful. I don't need my gut to reach out farther than my di..... digits. :shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Two words...Patrick Dempsey

And I agree with you Beav or was it NSW :scratch: Dempsey was a doof...a nerd...a loser in all his 80's movies and now he's the hot guy?!?!? :eyebrow:

And the same goes for (but not quite like Dempsey) John Cusack. Cusack is a comedic genius...:bow: His dry humor never fails to leave me :lmao:

Ok, Patrick Dempsey I had a crush on when he was that skinny gawky guy. And I like him still to this day.

John Cusack is my ideal man. Not an Adonis by any standards, but I could talk to him about pop culture, politics, and then snuggle with him after hours of mindblowing sex. :love:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm home alone :ohmy:

So I worked out and then had some pasta. I'm trying to watch my wait. Us old guys can't be too careful. I don't need my gut to reach out farther than my di..... digits. :shifty:

Home alone? :shifty:

I worked out tonight, too. A lot of the girls (girls only, of course :mad: ) have said I look like I'm disappearing, so I'm keeping with it. :up:

Now I'm studying off and on. :shh:

Home alone? :shifty:

Yeah...for another hour or so...:hmm:

I worked out tonight, too. A lot of the girls (girls only, of course :mad: ) have said I look like I'm disappearing, so I'm keeping with it. :up:

Disappearing is good?

I like my ladies with a little meat on their bones...:shh:

Hey Snow...are you still at work? :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom