The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

Bastards....they never told me I'd have responsibilites :yikes:
Now I know why they were giggling when I told someone all I had to do was stand around :angry:

You just can't escape responsibility, can you? It even follows you to your extracurricular activities. ;)

Okay, this has been bugging the shit out of me for two days now, and I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When I refresh an interference page, rather than refresh and then stop, it keeps trying to load, even when it looks like it's all loaded. As a result, with Firefox, there's this swirling thing in the tab that won't stop unless I hit the stop loading this page button. :angry:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, this has been bugging the shit out of me for two days now, and I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When I refresh an interference page, rather than refresh and then stop, it keeps trying to load, even when it looks like it's all loaded. As a result, with Firefox, there's this swirling thing in the tab that won't stop unless I hit the stop loading this page button. :angry:

I think it's this damn site!!!

Elvis is my hero here, but this site has been running kinda funny lately.

:hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I got more where that came from...if you want some more that is...:drool:

Hi kat :hug: How are you today?

:hug: aside from the fact that I've had to iron it's a good day

ironing :mad:

wow VP are you close to this sister? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
My sister just called and said she won $20,000 in a lottery! :happy:

Which one??

Is she sharing with you?

Good thing I said I had to be productive today - so far my little cabal ( Thanks NSW, they get all pissy when I keep calling them that!) and I have rearranged the keys on a co workers keyboard. He's not in till this afternoon so I'm looking forward to that. I think I might be in a meeting then though:(

I think because I've worked my ass off this week and only have a couple of meetings this evening I'm in a total slacker mood.

Bastards, bitches, fuckers....he covered everything :drool:

ETA:

HAHAHA...he just found the # keypad reversed....it started him off again!!

He got so mad he didn't fix it he just switched it with another coworkers keyboard whos not in his office...this is shaping up to be a great day :applaud:

I don't do the lotteries either...it's always nice to hear of someone winning though so I know they do actually pay out

snowbunny00774 said:
Bastards, bitches, fuckers....he covered everything :drool:

ETA:

HAHAHA...he just found the # keypad reversed....it started him off again!!

He got so mad he didn't fix it he just switched it with another coworkers keyboard whos not in his office...this is shaping up to be a great day :applaud:

Awesome. Pissed off coworkers rule.

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I think it's this damn site!!!

Elvis is my hero here, but this site has been running kinda funny lately.

:hmm:

I havent had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom