The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, remind me not to go into FYM when I've had a bad day which had a lot to do with money and my lack thereof. :|

:hug: Tell me about it. At least you dont live in California.
I feel like I'm going to be scraping/in debt forever.

Sicy said:

:hug: Tell me about it. At least you dont live in California.
I feel like I'm going to be scraping/in debt forever.

Oh, I know. :slant: :hug:

Girl we should move to ATL. It's all happening there, I tell you.

I'm going to kick ass in school, get my degree and get the hell out of dodge (which I should have done 10 years ago when I was ten years younger, but the important thing is, I'm doing it now so I'll stop moaning about it, heh ;) )

:lol:

Ok, remind me not to go into FYM when I've had a bad day which had a lot to do with money and my lack thereof. :|

I don't know why I decided to look at that thread. I'm going to be in massive amounts of debt for the rest of my life with all the loans I have. :scream:

Oh, I know. :slant: :hug:

Girl we should move to ATL. It's all happening there, I tell you.

I'm going to kick ass in school, get my degree and get the hell out of dodge (which I should have done 10 years ago when I was ten years younger, but the important thing is, I'm doing it now so I'll stop moaning about it, heh ;) )

What's happening there :der:

You are already a smart girl, I have no doubt that if you go to school and get a degree you will end up kicking some major butt :up:

the rockin edge said:
now we have to decide where in canada, since we can drink anywhere in canada.:whistle:

annnd all the canadians in the thread ran and hid.:wink:

:hmm:

They're off on some secret mission that Jack Beav and I have yet to figure out.

I should go to bed soon. Still feeling kinda icky and it was a long day. This week went too damn quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom