The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will this bring sexyback? Maybe for LMPA?

kiefer-sutherland5.jpg

NSW - i have a new pitch for you. I posted in this in the Zoo Station, but no one there is allowed to OK shows, so it was soreta wasted. Anyhow, I'll post it here. Let me know when you want to start principal photography so I can learn what it is:

Hey party people. Redhotswami mentioned in another thread that she has X-Files action figures and she could make a movie with them How do you feel about this plot? I posted it in the other thread, but since I don't think there's any BSG fans in there they probably don't know what I was going on about. Anyway:

DO. IT. I think midway through the Death Star should come into view, turns out Mulder and Scully are really brother/sister, Cancer Man is Darth Vader's father (dude had the midochlorians to be that bad ass) and the Well Manicured Man is in league with Palapatine. Gob Bluth needs to command a Battlestar, maybe the Galactica? No, a different one, one thought lost in the Klingon Invasion of '79. Turns out Picard stole the cloaking device, snuck it to the Lone Gunman who in turn smuggled it on board the Battlestar Truth. In fact - and here's the fucking twist that will tie everything together - the phrase "The Truth is Out There" was meant to be taken literally. The Thruth is the Battlestar that can save humanity from the deadly bees we see in the movie - but it can't move because (DUN DUN DUN DUUUN) - It RAN OUT OF BLACK OIL! So we load Krychek, who's a Cylon, with black oil, teleport him to the Galatica, BAM, we're all saved. Oh, man, this is gonna rock. We NEED to work Boba Fett in there. This will suck without Fett.

OH - and just when it looks lost, cause it turns out Gob Bluth is really working for the Lgion of Doom who shows up? Yup. Buck Fucking Rogers. BAM. Get on that.

it's official: keifer is my reggie-signal

UberBeaver said:

:nerd: Which stories?

To Build A Fire by Jack London and The Lottery by Shirley Jackson. The latter I actually don't mind, but I read it over twelve years ago and never thought I'd revist it again. :lol:

I have the characters and plots down pretty much, it shouldn't be too hard but I don't usually do well on essay tests. :nerd:

Ok, I'm all for sexy pictures of guys (and girls) but this has got to stop. We are a sub-forum of LS, people. Let's have some respect.

That Emmanuel chick was pretty cute, though. Can't say I get Kiera or Grace Park. I like em with meat on their bones- Katherine Heigl and Scarlett Johannsen. :drool:

And George Clooney is cute, but I liked him when he was on Facts of Life. :lol:

UberBeaver said:
NSW - i have a new pitch for you. I posted in this in the Zoo Station, but no one there is allowed to OK shows, so it was soreta wasted. Anyhow, I'll post it here. Let me know when you want to start principal photography so I can learn what it is:

Hey party people. Redhotswami mentioned in another thread that she has X-Files action figures and she could make a movie with them How do you feel about this plot? I posted it in the other thread, but since I don't think there's any BSG fans in there they probably don't know what I was going on about. Anyway:

DO. IT. I think midway through the Death Star should come into view, turns out Mulder and Scully are really brother/sister, Cancer Man is Darth Vader's father (dude had the midochlorians to be that bad ass) and the Well Manicured Man is in league with Palapatine. Gob Bluth needs to command a Battlestar, maybe the Galactica? No, a different one, one thought lost in the Klingon Invasion of '79. Turns out Picard stole the cloaking device, snuck it to the Lone Gunman who in turn smuggled it on board the Battlestar Truth. In fact - and here's the fucking twist that will tie everything together - the phrase "The Truth is Out There" was meant to be taken literally. The Thruth is the Battlestar that can save humanity from the deadly bees we see in the movie - but it can't move because (DUN DUN DUN DUUUN) - It RAN OUT OF BLACK OIL! So we load Krychek, who's a Cylon, with black oil, teleport him to the Galatica, BAM, we're all saved. Oh, man, this is gonna rock. We NEED to work Boba Fett in there. This will suck without Fett.

OH - and just when it looks lost, cause it turns out Gob Bluth is really working for the Lgion of Doom who shows up? Yup. Buck Fucking Rogers. BAM. Get on that.

We'll start principal photography just as soon as you start taking your meds again.

:kiss:

the second pic didn't show up. Grrr. Here another I just found:

:combust:

Attachments

• heigl.jpg
    heigl.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

That's how you can tell it's a work of genius. It made you question existence. Made you face the dark truths about who and what you are. I'm like Kierkegaard and shit.

You're idea was like Kierkegaard took a shit, sure. The idea made me question my existence on this site, so, there's that.

Beav, who do you think is the baddest mother fucker in the history of sci-fi films/shows. Like, if there was an ass kicking tourney, and it was the open division, so anyone or anything could join, be it Optimus Prime or Darth Maul or Voltron or whatever, who wins? I'll toss this in...all fights would occur at neutral sites, so, Superman, for example, may or may not fight near Sol. If he fights on Mars, he's in business, he's got the power of the sun...but if he fights in another Solar System, he's fucked.

I'll need your reply soon, but, I'm not the only one that needs it. The gentleman below would like it soon, too.

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

beaver and redhotswami there's a present for you in the smilie section :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom