The Temple Bar: Saving the World and Falling off Barstools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great to hear Dave.

I'm finally going home to get some sleep myself. Longest. Day. In. A. While. (ever would be a lie - I'm a loser like that :yes: )

I'm not coming in till 11 tmw :shh:

I have a fucking meeting at 8:30am. Conference call at 9:30am. Meeting again at 10am. Thrilled to have an 8:30am meeting. I complain too much, sorry.

I will sleep in about 90 minutes.

VintagePunk said:
I don't get the Keifer love, nor the McDreamy.

I have odd tastes.

Is HE Mr McDreamy? Oh. I see now. Yeah, dreamy. Like a... dream.

Chalk me up to the odd tastes, too, then :D

Seriously (and I would have asked this earlier but you freaks post too damn fast!) what literally is going on in that Keifer pic April posted? Does he have something down his pants? It's not an elevated Keifer pic, as it ... well, unless he has a 3 foot long penis which can manouevre itself in the wrong angle down his leg, there is something strangely phallic in his pants.

Everyone, go stare at his genital region and report back.

Thanks.
:wink:

Angela Harlem said:

Seriously (and I would have asked this earlier but you freaks post too damn fast!) what literally is going on in that Keifer pic April posted? Does he have something down his pants? It's not an elevated Keifer pic, as it ... well, unless he has a 3 foot long penis which can manouevre itself in the wrong angle down his leg, there is something strangely phallic in his pants.

Everyone, go stare at his genital region and report back.

Thanks.
:wink:

I did my duty and stared. Something big is happening down there and I think I need to investigate further. :hmm:

Ok, I went and got my student aid all straightened out. Turns out there was a glitch in the system and everyone got the same letter, causing mass freakouts to ensue. I was going to go at lunch today but decided to be smart and go when other students were still sleeping. I am so smart, s-m-r-t.

I like all the pics except who is that pretty boy? don't even recognize him :reject: I think he's too pretty

something is def. going on in Jack Bauers pants

That does sound good! :yes:

Not bad. Better than yesterday. I got almost 6 hours of sleep last night, which I think really helped. Amazing how that works!

How about you?

I wake up at 11:05am to find maybe 10 posts since I went to bed at 3:30am? Sheesh. Weak people, very weak. :tsk:

Kat - did you get my email?

Last edited:
I guess that means I should start working. Dammit. Kill Thursday day intheface. Thursday nights however, are mustseeTV ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom