The Temple Bar @ Sam's Town... when you were young!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Lila this is a lot more funny than Letterman shows or Kimmel...well maybe not Kimmel, but better than Letterman for sure. I'm watching Metal Mania on Classic VH1...Rock YOU Like A Hurricane at the present moment. :rockon:

Lila64 said:

how so? Because I wasn't in the picture or didn't get an autograph? Maybe next time. I did get a handshake! :faint: I'm beyond thrilled that I got the picture of 2 of my favorite people - together. And focused. And smiling. :happy:

Uh, OK Ms. Ego...she's talking about my lost opportunity to get some $$$ from Bono's sig!! :der:

I remember hearing you on the early interference songs, but then work went insane so I was gone for a while..I will check the link..

very :cool:

Lila64 said:

how so? Because I wasn't in the picture or didn't get an autograph? Maybe next time. I did get a handshake! :faint: I'm beyond thrilled that I got the picture of 2 of my favorite people - together. And focused. And smiling. :happy:

Not you!!! I meant an Op lost for reggie the dog...that he didn't actually drag his kids there!! It was a joke..a bad one!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Uh, OK Ms. Ego...she's talking about my lost opportunity to get some $$$ from Bono's sig!! :der:

:madwife: - sorry, the joke went over my head. Maybe I should have a drink. Bartender!

poker? :hmm:

fulltiltpoker.com (or maybe .net, I don't remember) - I believe you have to download it...

And I never liked Warrant :no: Scorpions - sure, saw them from one of the first 5 rows back in the heydey...

Lila64 said:
fulltiltpoker.com (or maybe .net, I don't remember) - I believe you have to download it...

And I never liked Warrant :no: Scorpions - sure, saw them from one of the first 5 rows back in the heydey...

Damnit it's like those messenger thingies...I don't like to download that crap!! :no:

I do like poker...is it fun?

the rockin edge said:

the player should load, and then you select play yeah.

myspace may not be working tho, it does that :tsk:

Apparently it is doing that :tsk:

I will keep trying. Nice bio page though..great photo :up:

the rockin edge said:

yeah it isnt loading for me either :down:

thanks! VG wrote my bio on there. :shifty: that was my graduation photo from last year :dancing:

Very well done by VG, and nice grad photo. If I can't hear it tonight I will def check it tmw. From all the comments in here of people asking when you will be done recording it sounds like it will be great :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom