The Temple Bar @ Sam's Town... when you were young!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

:up:

i'm going to be looking at a few places in England i may want to move to...

then i'm taking a week and going to Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Munich. :cool:

I'm very jealous.....sorry I meant that's very cool :wink:

alright, Snow Patrol were on leno, and did a great job, but that lead singer didn't so himself any favours with the eyes rolling back in head thing while the camera was on a close up!! :no:

snowbunny00774 said:
alright, Snow Patrol were on leno, and did a great job, but that lead singer didn't so himself any favours with the eyes rolling back in head thing while the camera was on a close up!! :no:

snow patrol were on?? shit i missed it. :grumpy:

i guess thats what i get for never watching tv/paying attn to whats on. :p

what'd they play? :drool:

LikeNoOneBefore said:

Yeeeep! I have to practice my saxophone for IMEA (Illinois Music Educators Association) auditions tomorrow. Basically, it's a freakin' huge competition. :ohmy:

saxamaphone, saxamaphone, saxamaphone!!!

ok i'll stop now. :tongue:

the Saxophone is awesome, :up: :drool:

good luck in the competition :dancing:

the rockin edge said:

:ohmy: you conduct the band too!!

can you do both at the same time? :drool:

Yep I'm a drum major during marching season which means I conduct them. And I've tried doing both. It's a little hard. :lol:

How've you been? :D

RavenBlue said:

Okay they just slightly redeemed themselves by conquering two guard huts. But there's supposed to be some in the castle.. and there are none. Where the frell did they go?

I bet they were drunk and fell in the moat....happens everytime:tsk:

:dance: I've never been drum major :grumpy: I tried out...very long story but it usually ends up with me going like this :rant:

Our marching show has over 60 sets this year :faint:

:yes: It's an old game called Settlers/Serfcity. It's sort of Simcity-ish. I've been relearning it and pressing the buttons I didn't understand before reading about them and now my guard system is seriously fooked :giggle:

bono_212 said:
:dance: I've never been drum major :grumpy: I tried out...very long story but it usually ends up with me going like this :rant:

Our marching show has over 60 sets this year :faint:

Aww yeah that's how it was for me last year, but I wasn't too upset. This year, I was like "I'M GETTING IT OR I WILL DESTORY MANKIND!!!" Hahaha and wow! 60 sets! What's your show? We're doing The Blues Brothers.

Back
Top Bottom