The Temple Bar @ Sam's Town... when you were young!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The tsk smiley is my only friend....well ok...the tsk smiley and the eyebrow...and the eyeroll

isn't that right pals?

:rolleyes::::shrug:
:eyebrow:::shrug:
:tsk:::shrug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey bartender Jobu needs a refill!!!

(anyone who knows what movie that's from gets a drink on me)!

:wave:

I was rereading the going's on after I bailed last night...Is Jobu from Major Laegue...I watched that movie about 50 times and isn't that who the guy is always sacrificing stuff to...like chicken or KFC or something?? Or did my active imagination completely make that up?? I just might watch that this week :hmm:

:sigh: Someone I went to school with died in a car accident on Friday. I've only just heard the news. We weren't close friends or anything, not by a long shot, but he was still a really nice guy. It just doesn't seem real somehow. :(

But I guess that kills the mood of this thread so things are alright, can't complain really.

:hug:

It didn't happen that far from where I live. The road where it happened was shut for hours and all the traffic diverted through my village. Then the rumours started and bits of information leaked out and the more I heard the more I thought, "That sounds like it could be him" then today one of my friends told me they knew for definite it was him.

Way too many people die on the roads around here. I remember when I was in year 9 at school there was a spate of a year where it seemed every week someone who was either at school or just left had died in a road accident. :(

Sorry I just had to get all that out.

Anyway, how's things in the US of A? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom