The Temple Bar @ Sam's Town... when you were young!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a complete tool!! :happy:

I took advil about a half hour ago, and my shoulder is still achy...I was wondering why they hadn't kicked in yet...I just went to take a sip of my drink..and what's sitting beside it, yes, the two advil
:madwife: @ myself

I didn't really like that performance :shrug:

Zoots that guy's name is Dane Cook, he's a stand-up comedian who is going to be in the movie Employee of the month....he was funny the first time I saw him, but now...it's really getting old and honestly, who does there stand up act as the opening to SNL? You're supposed to make fun of yourself, not do your thing, whatever....anyway, yeah, that's who the host is

bono_212 said:
I didn't really like that performance :shrug:

Zoots that guy's name is Dane Cook, he's a stand-up comedian who is going to be in the movie Employee of the month....he was funny the first time I saw him, but now...it's really getting old and honestly, who does there stand up act as the opening to SNL? You're supposed to make fun of yourself, not do your thing, whatever....anyway, yeah, that's who the host is

Mr. Flowers also seemed offkey in parts! But the other guys were great!

Thanks for that info, btw! :up:

tredgy's here at last! :wink:

The lead guitar was reminding me of Tre Cool the wya he kept opening his mouth wide and giving the crazy eyes :lol:

I haven't watched in ages...just watching for the killers...I wish they did all the music at the start. I could be in bed by now!:lol:

I know, I wanna watch Law and Order, I'm flipping back and forth right now....how many times do they perform?

Back
Top Bottom