The Temple Bar @ Sam's Town... when you were young!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I earned more so I can buy more CDs. :drool:

You know, the Ipod looks great and all but it doesn't do all that much for me. Nothing like a new CD with fresh crisp liner notes. :combust:

hey zoots could you upload me a sampling of Kate Bush when you have the time? I'm interested...:sexywink:

I haven't stalked your last fm but I'll be sure to do so. :shifty: I've been listening to old school Aimee lately. great pop stuff a lot of it, especially if you find an album like bachelor no. 2 to be too "slow" or something. yumm

speaking of last fm, I reset my stats. it hasn't taken effect yet I don't think though.

I agree Zoot. There's something about being able to hold a cd, and you take that home with you. Whereas when you buy a song.. there is no interaction there.

I love going in music shops even if I'm just browsing.. it's like a constant search... an adventure!

Yeah sure! I'll send a bunch of tracks to your hotmail address!

Go look in my last fm before Thom Yorke pushes all the Aimee out! ;)

edit: I'm too slow. :der:

They have these retro Back In shows here. For awhile it was back in 80, 81 you know.. and you thought yea that was a long while ago. But now they're doing back in 97, 98 and even 99. It wasn't that long ago was it? :yikes:

Don't Speak just holds a special place in my heart cos I was so in love with it as a kid. :wink:

yeah I love buying CDs. you know who always has the nicest paper and album art by professional artists and stuff.

"I think it's a rip-off to expect people to pay $15 for a CD that's been slapped in a flimsy jewel case with a piece of paper with no lyrics.''

:love:

woohoo Ohio State rocks...

~BrightestStar~ said:
I suppose you're acceptable :tongue:

Are you freezin your arse off as much as I am?
It's tooo cold!!!!! :scream:

Thanks Bri :grumpy:

:wink:

Yeah, I already complained about it somewhere else on here. It's not even Oct. yet...for a few hrs!! This year has just been wet and damp..I might as well be in Ireland lol

Hey snowbunny! :wave: You look fantabulous in your profile pic! :combust:

:wink:

So anybody drinking anything tonight? Nothing yet here.

RavenBlue said:
I had just a lemonade.. lol. I'm so crazy :wink:

lmao! I just drank some lemonade too! the Tropicana natural lemonade stuff :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bri, If I get drunk you'll have double the entertainment if VP pops in! :tongue:

Thanks Zoots:eek: I thought it was a bit nerdy though!!

I'm drinking...Vodka & Sprite again for me...not too much though, I have to do the run for the cure tmw :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:
OMG...I'm going to stab my internets...it's not working well at all tonight :mad:

I hate it when my internet is slow :mad: which is most days! It's surprisingly fast right now! :ohmy: *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom