The Temple Bar - Rocking Out in Rocktober - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww yea! Big long weekend plans? Or just happy cause it's the weekend and any weekend is good?

Any weekend is ALWAYS good, but yes, I have loads of plans this weekend. I'm going to the Canucks practice tomorrow morning, then there will be loads of Thanksgiving-y goodness with the fam for the rest of the weekend. Turkey + wine = :drool:

I'm going to the Oilers-Canadiens game tomorrow night and hoping I don't leave the arena in tears! :angry:

Have fun! :hi5: The Habs will win. :yes:

I know! It hasn't been a great road trip to start the year as they've been outplayed in every single game. Oh well, I get to enjoy the big city for a couple of days, at least. :hyper:
Edmonton? Eh.

Any weekend is ALWAYS good, but yes, I have loads of plans this weekend. I'm going to the Canucks practice tomorrow morning, then there will be loads of Thanksgiving-y goodness with the fam for the rest of the weekend. Turkey + wine = :drool:

Aww, yay! I think my friends and I will have an orphans' turkey dinner.

Happy weekend everyone! :wave:

I had a great day, weekend will be :yawn:

Bomac, my favourite player on the ice at that game would be Souray. Can you take lots of pics of him and post them here? :drool:.

Trust me, that would make a hockey fan of Mia and all the other non-believers :yes:

Bomac, my favourite player on the ice at that game would be Souray. Can you take lots of pics of him and post them here? :drool:.

Trust me, that would make a hockey fan of Mia and all the other non-believers :yes:

Back in Montreal, Souray and Martin Brodeur owned a pizza place very close to my house. It was in the most out of the way place, though, way on the eastern part of the island. But good pizza. :up:

In any case, he was concussed on Wednesday by a Iginla hit. Not sure if he'll be playing tonight.

Back in Montreal, Souray and Martin Brodeur owned a pizza place very close to my house. It was in the most out of the way place, though, way on the eastern part of the island. But good pizza. :up:

In any case, he was concussed on Wednesday by a Iginla hit. Not sure if he'll be playing tonight.

Ouch! That must have been quite some hit because Souray can usually take the abuse. Poor boy :sad:

Have fun tonight!

To everyone else - Happy Thanksgiving!! :yes:

The most exciting thing I'm doing this weekend is probably buying that new 5th generation Ipod Nano (thanks to April's advice!). Just in time for Vegas!

Ouch! That must have been quite some hit because Souray can usually take the abuse. Poor boy :sad:

Have fun tonight!

To everyone else - Happy Thanksgiving!! :yes:

The most exciting thing I'm doing this weekend is probably buying that new 5th generation Ipod Nano (thanks to April's advice!). Just in time for Vegas!

It wasn't a hit, it was actually a trip and Souray fell forward into the boards. I haven't seen it, so it's all second hand info.

Almost game time! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

April: :kiss:

Nice. U2 and pole dancing, great combination. I can get behind that.

Actually I can get behind both of them. :shifty:
I see what you did thar :hmm:

Who are Felix and Kim? Sounds like characters from a kids show!
I don't know who Kim is, but Felix is Miss Pole Dance World or something. She's unbelievable.

Also, IO: you can find ANYTHING on youtube -

YouTube - Pole Practice - U2 - In the Name of Love

YouTube - U2 Pole Practice

YouTube - MR Pole Dancing UK Competition 2008.

Back
Top Bottom