The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

New bar...damn they slammed the door on that last one, eh?

Yeah NSW, I'm getting used to this Photobucket thingy ma-jingy.

And, yes, you missed the April movie theater proposition posts. Interesting...:yes:

VintagePunk said:
Bout time, I was getting all shaky. :lol:

Please allow me to lend you a hand...or whatever you may need.

I caught your last post...I'm glad all is well :hug: I was in your position 3 years ago and it was touch and go for a week...freakin' terrible thing to have to go through, so I'm happy all is well! :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:
New bar...damn they slammed the door on that last one, eh?

Yeah NSW, I'm getting used to this Photobucket thingy ma-jingy.

And, yes, you missed the April movie theater proposition posts. Interesting...:yes:

Sorry I missed that, would have loved to read the replies you and Beav would have conjured up.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Please allow me to lend you a hand...or whatever you may need.

I caught your last post...I'm glad all is well :hug: I was in your position 3 years ago and it was touch and go for a week...freakin' terrible thing to have to go through, so I'm happy all is well! :)

She's an amazing woman. If I somehow through genetics were gifted with an ounce of her strength, I'd be doing very well. Thanks. :hug:

No spoken words said:

Sorry I missed that, would have loved to read the replies you and Beav would have conjured up.

You can still read all about it in the Lemonade Stand Archive. There was also an allusion that you were the one texting LMPA the past couple of days, but you know how I feel about rumours so that's all I say on that.

UberBeaver said:

You can still read all about it in the Lemonade Stand Archive. There was also an allusion that you were the one texting LMPA the past couple of days, but you know how I feel about rumours so that's all I say on that.

Isn't she being stalked via text by some lame dude she gave her card out to the other night? I should call that fucker for her.

redkat said:
do you ever keep imagining your cell ringing :crazy:
:yes:

And Jessica Alba calling out my name, a small troll nipping at my feet from under the couch, an army of spiders crawling above my ceiling waiting to wrap me up in a giant web, Satan watching me when I get into bed, and NSW spooning me while I sleep...:ohmy:

But nothing really neurotic...:shifty:

No spoken words said:

Isn't she being stalked via text by some lame dude she gave her card out to the other night? I should call that fucker for her.

:love:

No need, I hope - fucker hasn't called since the "What part of don't call me again do you not get" text earlier tonight.

As for the propositioning - I'm nobody's lapdog. And yes, I mean that literally. I prefer the "element of surprise" technique. :wink:

I sincerely apologize if you all come in to post tomorrow morning and find this thread has been moved to the Cafe. :lol: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom