The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks this makes me realize I can't be uninsured :wink:

The Lives of Others looks good based on you review. Don't think I've seen a preview. I saw The Queen yesterday Helen Mirren is amazing

Kat - glad the meds are working - hope you are all better soon :hug:

You know you're totally unmotivated when you can't even procrastinate properly. This sucks...I'll guess I'll continue on :angry:

No spoken words said:
I should go back in there and make it clear that it's a German film with English subtitles.

I don't think there is any need. If they get as far as finding a theatre playing it they''ll realize it. I found it here just not sure I'll make it over there today

Hi Snow :hug:

redkat said:

I don't think there is any need. If they get as far as finding a theatre playing it they''ll realize it. I found it here just not sure I'll make it over there today

Hi Snow :hug:

Well, I went and added cos I wouldn't want anyone planning to see it without knowing that.....some people do not enjoy films with subtitles. Eh.

Hopefully you'll see it before it is no longer running here.....it's only running in the States for like 12 days, or so I thought I read.

Beav, don't drink during the day then.

I did a lot today but feel like I accomplished zip. Funny how that works.

I need to review some stuff for my Soc exam next Saturday. I know most of it - not all, but most - of it by heart already.

I need some dinner. All I've had today is a spoonful of peanut butter.

Yeah, told you guys I was big on that stuff. :wink:

We need to pump some bass into this place, wake it up a bit. :hmm:

Nah, I need a nap, too, but it's too late. If I were to take a nap now I'd be up all night.

I'm going to go study and eat before the Grammy's. Yes, I watch that shit because I love the torture. I want to see The Police open the show, that'll be cool. :drool:

Is that for real? The Police, I mean. You know what's on tonight that's better than the grammy's? Yup, best show on TV - Battlestar Galactica.

TOPIC SHIFT:

Who's better than Wilco?

I am an American aquarium drinker
I assassin down the avenue
I'm hiding out in the big city blinking
What was I thinking when I let go of you

Let's forget about the tongue-tied lightning
Let's undress just like cross-eyed strangers
This is not a joke so please stop smiling
What was I thinking when I said it didn't hurt

I want to glide through those brown eyes dreaming
Take you from the inside, baby hold on tight
You were so right when you said I've been drinking
What was I thinking when we said good night

I want to hold you in the Bible-black predawn
You're quite a quiet, domino, bury me now
Take off your band-aid 'cause I don't believe in touchdowns
What was I thinking when we said hello

I always thought that if I held you tightly
You'd always love me like you did back then
Then I fell asleep in the city kept blinking
What was I thinking when I let you back in

I am trying to break your heart
But still I'd be lying if I said it wasn't easy

Disposable Dixie cup drinker
I assassin down the avenue
I've been hiding out in the big city blinking
What was I thinking when I let go of you

(Loves you)

I'm the man who loves you

The Wire is the best show on TV, sorry Beav. It's just on hiatus. So, your suggestion of gyros is dismissed, and LMPA's suggestion of Chinese Food is accepted.

I'm gonna get pizza - lots of veggies and thin crust. :drool:

I know, some of you will dismiss that as not a real pizza, but I disagree. I'm Italian so what I say goes. Er, I mean...

A veggie pizza = still a pizza.

I'm in love with Your Ex-Lover Is Dead again. I need to organize my music again, goddamn it. :angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Chinese :wink:

Beav, is it written into your Interland contract that you have to mention Battlestar Galactica every fifteen posts? :lol:

And to answer your question: evil cats = better than Wilco :evil:

Good news actually: We're renegotiating the contract so that I can mention BSG every 12 posts.

If you're having a lazy Sunday at home Wilco > Evil Cats. But at most other times I side with the cats. Today is a perfect Wilco day, though. Actually, if it were raining and I had a fireplace and Baileys and a good book and a lazy boy it'd be a damn near perfect day. I'm rather melancholy today.

NSW - I hope you find half a roach in your Chinese. Gyros rule. And Blockbuster doesn't have Season 2 of the Wire. Just S1. Dirty bastards.

I wonder why we listen to poets
When nobody gives a fuck
How hot and sorrowful
This machine begs for luck

All my lies are always wishes
I know I would die if I could come back new

All my lies are always wishes
I know I would die if I could come back new

I'm down on my hands and knees
Every time the doorbell rings
I shake like a toothache
When I hear myself sing

:bow:

Beav do you have the Billy Bragg Wilco album-Mermaid Avenue? it's awesome

I'm having nachos for dinner :drool:

went to the gym had a good workout. I get weighed and measured for the contest tomorrow. I should put weights in my shoes to make my progress look more significant :hmm:

You trying to put on some weight kat? :confused:

I just watch "Flag of our Fathers" good f'in' movie.

Just waiting to see the Police on the Grammy's now...:yawn:

It's been a lazy day...everyone here is sick...:sigh: Fortunately I've been spared...so far...:uhoh:

no but I got a deal on the membership by joining a contest. I've really only got a few pounds to lose so no chance of winning. Tomorrow is my initial weigh in :wink:

what network are the grammy's on?

Back
Top Bottom