The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm like the best boyfriend....

for like a three months...and then I fall into routines...sorry to disappoint you ladies...:sigh:

However, I still make her laugh after all these years and trust me that counts for something....I think :scratch:

Seriously. In long term, committed relationships, there are children with runny noses, bills, chores that need to be done that no one has the energy to go...sex that won't be had cause you're both exhausted with a million things on your mind...but maintaining a sense of humour and friendship, and the concept that you're both on the same "team" will take you through the rough spots. :up:

I know so much about it, you'd think I would have been better at it. :huh:

Rrg, I've threatened to post my photo of me in a Winnie the Pooh outfit in here a few times....maybe I'll do it and leave it up for like 10 seconds and if you can manage to save it, more power to you.

:)

I wish sense of humor aided me a little more than it has/does. Some days it feels like I cannot get laid even if I walked into a women's prison with a fistfull of pardons.

Eh.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Nice...

I post one fuckin' picture and it's used against me!!! :madwife:

You know NSW if the spooning wasn't any good I'd have the right mind to come down and kick your ass...however I have been sleeping really well lately...:hmm:

Oh that baby has been right clicked and saved, in case I - er, we - need blackmail later. :whistle:

Beav, good handywork is always a plue. I have had a leaky faucet (shut up Reg) for two weeks now. Think I've called maintenence? No, I wrestle withj the damn thing every night after my shower until I get it dripping barely to where I can tolerate it.

Yay I'm such a princess even I can't stand it sometimes. But I will not hesitate to kick ass when I need to.

UberBeaver said:

I was probably posting in Vorsprung Drok Tehcknix about whether or not to get Vista.

I work in this field...hold off for about 6 months. The chance is that you will need new drivers that may not be available now. I know there's a major issue with iTune...the main fact I'm holding off.

Wait for Service Pack 1 or 2..:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I work in this field...hold off for about 6 months. The chance is that you will need new drivers that may not be available now. I know there's a major issue with iTune...the main fact I'm holding off.

Wait for Service Pack 1 or 2..:yes:

Brilliant, thank you Reg.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

But I will not hesitate to kick ass when I need to.

Did someone summon:

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

I have had a leaky faucet (shut up Reg) for two weeks now. Think I've called maintenence? No, I wrestle withj the damn thing every night after my shower until I get it dripping barely to where I can tolerate it.

I think I can plug that leaky faucet right up...no charge.

Yes, I'm that kinda guy...:yes:

Oh and April...c'mon now...that's like throwing a bone to a dog...he's gonna run with it my dear...

UberBeaver said:

Don't bother. I just checked.

#2 - Latin Charm
.#9 - Huge DVD collection
.#19 - Building shit.
#24 - Photobucket
.#59 - Basic Electric work.

I stink.

mine looks nothing like that

#1 uses the word the word darlin' :eek:
#2 basic electrical work
#3 drinks Guinness
#4 any accent
#5 PHOTOBUCKET
#6 dvd AND bootlegs collections :heart:
#7 ANY charm...it's so hard to come by
#8 can dance a jig
#9 can toast in several languages
#10 knows his way around a hard drive :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Seriously. In long term, committed relationships, there are children with runny noses, bills, chores that need to be done that no one has the energy to go...sex that won't be had cause you're both exhausted with a million things on your mind...but maintaining a sense of humour and friendship, and the concept that you're both on the same "team" will take you through the rough spots. :up:

I know so much about it, you'd think I would have been better at it. :huh:

I think my deal is I'm too busy fucking around I don't even know what I want anymore.

I've been single for such a long time now that it's ridiculous. :crack:

Most of the time I'm perfectly fine with it, as I'm very independent, but there are times when eh... It gets to me.

No spoken words said:
I wish sense of humor aided me a little more than it has/does. Some days it feels like I cannot get laid even if I walked into a women's prison with a fistfull of pardons.

Eh.

This made me laugh. I'm quoting it because I want to read it in 2 places. I cannot stress this enough: I crack myself up. Sorry.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I think I can plug that leaky faucet right up...no charge.

Yes, I'm that kinda guy...:yes:

Oh and April...c'mon now...that's like throwing a bone to a dog...he's gonna run with it my dear...

:lol:

And you're reliable, too. Another good trait. :up:

I think good taste in music/pop culture, sense of humor but not sarcastic to where I want to throttle you, easygoing, nice to other people... I had a list here somewhere at some point. I shoukld go find it. :hmm:

It involved peanut butter.

Most of the time I'm perfectly fine with it, as I'm very independent, but there are times when eh... It gets to me.

I think that's my deal. married pretty much out of high school. :huh: I've been on my own for nearly 8 years now, and I'm uber independent, and it would take a lot for me to give that up.

Speaking of which, my ex came in to visit my mother tonight. :huh: His significant other was in ER. It was weird. :huh:

redkat said:

#2 basic electrical work
#3 drinks Guinness
#4 any accent
#5 PHOTOBUCKET
#8 can dance a jig
1- Don't think I've ever used that word in my life.
I got 2-5 covered.
6. I have a jane's addiction bootleg and some Phish :)|) ) does that count as a collection?
7 I got covered.
8 - sure, it's not like there a set way to dance a jig. Just jump and kick and yell about some guy named Patty that the English captured, tried and killed. Covered.
9 - Like 5 languages now.
10 - uh...My computer, C DRIVE, .... ?

Do I win?

redkat said:

#2 basic electrical work
#3 drinks Guinness
#4 any accent
#5 PHOTOBUCKET
#8 can dance a jig

Good lord are we ever not compatible! :)

UberBeaver said:

1- Don't think I've ever used that word in my life.
I got 2-5 covered.
6. I have a jane's addiction bootleg and some Phish :)|) ) does that count as a collection?
7 I got covered.
8 - sure, it's not like there a set way to dance a jig. Just jump and kick and yell about some guy named Patty that the English captured, tried and killed. Covered.
9 - Like 5 languages now.
10 - uh...My computer, C DRIVE, .... ?

Do I win?

:applaud:

No spoken words said:
I actually have a list. The fact that I have a list probably explains a few things about me and my perpetual bachelorhood. :)

I should say that said list is not written down, it's a list in my head...but, I still have a list of things that are really important to me and that I've yet to compromise on.

redkat said:

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would not take long to actually type these things down...they're not that insane and not all that revealing...you probably were looking for me to post some word document I had written out, though.

Back
Top Bottom