The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was a kid, during the winter, we used to love throwing snow balls at the UPS guys. Then we'd ride the back of the truck for a while. Ah, The Bronx.

No spoken words said:
When I was a kid, during the winter, we used to love throwing snow balls at the UPS guys. Then we'd ride the back of the truck for a while. Ah, The Bronx.

Nice! :lol:

Does anyone know about a specific time they make their deliveries that require signature? :scream: Isn't it usually when the mail arrives at 1 or 2 PM? That time has passed. :huh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have a ton of work to do and yet, I'm bored.

I want my check so I can uh, deposit it. :shifty:

That 2nd sentence sounded like something Reggie would say. He's messed my head up, because everything I hear I now think is dirty.

I'm working from home today. I'm trapped in my apartment, long story why. I might be able to escape around 2pm, but, probably not worth it at that point to head into the office.

No spoken words said:

That 2nd sentence sounded like something Reggie would say. He's messed my head up, because everything I hear I now think is dirty.

I'm working from home today. I'm trapped in my apartment, long story why. I might be able to escape around 2pm, but, probably not worth it at that point to head into the office.

Is everything ok? Hope you can get out soon.

Yeah, I represent in his absence. ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Is everything ok? Hope you can get out soon.

Yeah, I represent in his absence. ;)

Oh, LMPA, you represent 24/7.

Everything is fine, they just painted the walkway outside my apartment and I overslept and so now I have to wait for it to dry, which will be around 2pm, maybe a little later. I have 2 meetings I now have to phone in to, and I cannot wait for someone to ask me why I'm working from home.

No spoken words said:

Everything is fine, they just painted the walkway outside my apartment and I overslept and so now I have to wait for it to dry, which will be around 2pm, maybe a little later. I have 2 meetings I now have to phone in to, and I cannot wait for someone to ask me why I'm working from home.

I try! :sexywink:

Oh man, I thought it was gonna be something along the lines of CTU has the perimeters around your building surrounded and all that kind of fun stuff. But, painting is good, too. :yes:

Zootlesque said:

Nice! :lol:

Does anyone know about a specific time they make their deliveries that require signature? :scream: Isn't it usually when the mail arrives at 1 or 2 PM? That time has passed. :huh:

There is no set time for deliveries. I believe they normally have til 6:00PM. It would help if you had a tracking number, only to see that the shipment is indeed "out for delivery". You are stuck home if you are waiting for a delivery w/signature required. Unless someone else is there with you :shifty:

<<back out to check her DHL delivery (work related)

redkat said:
and you wanted snow :tsk:

nsw I think it's funny you've been painted into a corner :lol: :wink:

It most definitely is funny.

What's not so funny is how lightheaded the paint fumes are making me.

I can picture me on one of these conf calls now:

"Mike will be joining the meeting via phone......Mike, are you there?"

"Monkey"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Oh, nothing, sorry. Um, I'm here. Beav had his baby, everyone! Now, who should I kill in the face first?"

"Mike, you're not making a lot of sense, are you ok?"

"Hey, boss, I'm fine, now, mind your business before I Buchanan you, assclown.....the fumes......making me.......sleepy.......everything so.......slow........I.....must.........Reggie?"

No spoken words said:

Does oversleeping indicate you actually got some sleep, or you just went to bed very late...

Back
Top Bottom