The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to say this in EYKIW or B&C but I know it will be pointless so I will say it here...

I think Viva La Vida is so much better than the last 2 U2 albums that it's not even funny! And yes, I have given the album enough spins to come to this conclusion. It is definitely not the initial high talking here. Eno is God! Wish he'd been this good on ATYCLB!

Morning, bar patrons!

I'm normally a grouchy mess on Monday mornings, but today isn't that bad, thankfully. I think all the sun and the heat helps enormously.

Zoots...:scratch:...I like Coldplay, but I haven't heard this album yet...:shifty:

Maybe I came off a bit stronger than I'd have liked to. I do like ATYCLB and HTDAAB but I don't think they're perfect. I find something or the other that can be improved in those albums... song selection, track order, production... whereas VLV is pretty damn close to being a perfect album IMO!

Maybe I came off a bit stronger than I'd have liked to. I do like ATYCLB and HTDAAB but I don't think they're perfect. I find something or the other that can be improved in those albums... song selection, track order, production... whereas VLV is pretty damn close to being a perfect album IMO!

UM.... well....... ok I'll say it... U R NUTZ!!!:lol:

I was planning to go buy a memory card for my camera on my lunch break, but since today is so dead, I'm going to go now instead. Half of our department is on vacation right now, so things are pretty slow. I need to get outta here for a bit before I start going a little stir crazy. :lol:

Again...I'll have to 'hear' it first to make my own opinion...:whistle:...and even though you've spun it a few times, it's still pretty early to give a definitive opinion...:yes:

I wanted to say this in EYKIW or B&C but I know it will be pointless so I will say it here...

I think Viva La Vida is so much better than the last 2 U2 albums that it's not even funny! And yes, I have given the album enough spins to come to this conclusion. It is definitely not the initial high talking here. Eno is God! Wish he'd been this good on ATYCLB!

motherfucking hell yes

It's a hella busy Monday for me as well. :sigh:

Hey, does anybody know what happened to Laura? She hasn't posted here in a while. :scratch:

u know i was wondering that myself.. then I saw her post in a thread I started in B & C over the weekend and poof...gone.. I definitely haven't seen her in here... :(

I miss her! COME BACK LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom