The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude - 13 cars?! :crazy: That's insane!

Yeah.. mostly Mercedes and Jaguars :sad:

But, you would never think that by looking at her and hanging out with her. She's not a 'snob'. She is the most down to earth, sweetest, most caring person I've ever met. I love her to death!

Yeah.. mostly Mercedes and Jaguars :sad:

But, you would never think that by looking at her and hanging out with her. She's not a 'snob'. She is the most down to earth, sweetest, most caring person I've ever met. I love her to death!

Wow! What would you do with 13 cars? Drive a different one every day?! :D

That's cool that she's not snobby about it, though! :up:

think she'd mine loaning us one? :shifty:
One of ours recently had some repairs (tires). Within a few days, it needed more work and cannot be driven. It really sucks to only have one car, and try to juggle a schedule around it :sigh:

Last edited:
think she'd mine loaning us one? :shifty:
One of ours recently had some repairs (tires). Within a few days, it needed more work and cannot be driven. It really sucks to only have one car, and try to juggle a schedule around it :sigh:

If I knew my car would be in the shop for more than a day I would have to rent a car. I seriously cant live without a car. Very pathetic, I know.

If I knew my car would be in the shop for more than a day I would have to rent a car. I seriously cant live without a car. Very pathetic, I know.

You live in Southern Cal, do you not? I can't imagine having to get around without a car in Los Angeles. Now where I'm from we have good public transit, so a car isn't an absolute necessity.

Even if I won the lottery, I wouldn't buy more than one car. Why? Might as well use that money somewhere more productive!

You live in Southern Cal, do you not? I can't imagine having to get around without a car in Los Angeles. Now where I'm from we have good public transit, so a car isn't an absolute necessity.

I'm in Northern Cali. But yeah same thing, and public transit is not as accessible here.. like you cant just walk into the street and hail a taxi lol.

Even if I won the lottery, I wouldn't buy more than one car. Why? Might as well use that money somewhere more productive!

Oh I agree. I might like 2 cars though.. maybe one sporty one and one efficient one. Some people like to collect cars as a hobby I guess.. and when you have millions of dollars, you can do it.

Well, hubby and I don't generally need to be out at the same time since we work from home. But Maddy has certain things scheduled, so we need to have the car around for those things, and doctor's appointments, etc. But on the weekends, I feel a little guilty going out, not that he really cares. It's just... uncomfortable/inconvenient :depressed:

You have to have a car in S.Calif. No ifs, ands or buts :sigh:

I wish that transit was an option around here - I'd totally use that all the time, if I could. Unfortunately it sucks in my area - there's a bus that comes near my house twice a day, if that. Gotta love being out in the middle of nowhere in suburb land! :lol:

I wish that transit was an option around here - I'd totally use that all the time, if I could. Unfortunately it sucks in my area - there's a bus that comes near my house twice a day, if that. Gotta love being out in the middle of nowhere in suburb land! :lol:

I was totally impressed with the mass transit in Vancouver. I absolutely loved the SkyTrain. :love:

Mass transit here is great, but it could be better. To that end, the city is proposing to spend more than $8 billion to upgrade the infrastructure on the island of Montreal. :up:

*tumbleweed*

bonoedgepoke.gif

I was totally impressed with the mass transit in Vancouver. I absolutely loved the SkyTrain. :love:

Mass transit here is great, but it could be better. To that end, the city is proposing to spend more than $8 billion to upgrade the infrastructure on the island of Montreal. :up:

Transit within downtown Vancouver is fantastic! :yes: And the SkyTrain is totally awesome. It's just when you get outside of the city into some of the suburbs (where I live), that the transit system totally sucks monkey balls.

If I could afford to live downtown, I totally would. It's a fantastic place! :drool:

As of tomorrow it will be exactly one month until I leave! :hyper:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I am so excited.. can't wait for tonite! Going to see Rocking the Colonies Show featuring THE ENGLISH BEAT, THE FIXX AND THE ALARM! 80s flashback for me.. I am gonna be in HEAVEN....!!!!:D:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom