The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been an exhausting but good weekend.

And what a match at Wimbledon!!!! I sat here and watched the whole darn thing from beginning to end. Unbelievable. :rockon:

How's everyone else?

Did you have good fireworks in your area on the 4th?

We drove down to the States to watch some from a park near the border, and they were surprisingly impressive.

It's been an exhausting but good weekend.

And what a match at Wimbledon!!!! I sat here and watched the whole darn thing from beginning to end. Unbelievable. :rockon:

How's everyone else?

i'm good.. had 2 bbqs on fri and sat.. relaxed today, did house work, went walking. Now just winding down getting ready for the work week.. :yuck:

yes ! what a match that was all right wow! I watched the whole thing too amazing play by both Federer and Nadal.. I was rooting for Federer but that kid Nadal gave him a run for his money that's for sure.. Exciting game.

and of course Gavin and Gwen were sitting with Roger's girlfriend and mom..

Morning Bar! :wave:

happy monday...:grumpy:

on a side note, one month from today I am going on my vacation to Cali...:D Can't wait cuz I get to visit a certain someone who I haven't seen in 3 yrs!:hyper: and you know who u are...:sexywink:

That sounds fun! :applaud:

I'm tired of trying to grow my hair out so I'm about to head out to get a haircut. Long hair is just annoying in the summer. I'll try growing it again come winter.

That sounds fun! :applaud:

I'm tired of trying to grow my hair out so I'm about to head out to get a haircut. Long hair is just annoying in the summer. I'll try growing it again come winter.

yep... it will.

awwwwwwwww I completely understand about the long hair in the summer.. It's a royal pain. How short are you going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom