The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, bar! Happy Canada Day!

I'm chopping my hair off today - I'm not sure how drastic I want to go, but I'm definitely thinking about it.

It's a holiday for Canadians. Maybe that's why... :)

I've got nothing going on this afternoon, and my landlords are having a birthday party for their grandson in our yard, so I've got no place to hang out outside right now. I wish the kiddies would all go away so I could sit out in the sun. :lol:

^:lol:

Yeah, I'm asking about this Jeff Finger guy on another board - from the CBC article he had reasonable but not outstanding stats, so that doesn't help me any ;) Also this Niklas Hagman guy who was a forward with the Stars got signed by TO for 4 years, but CBC didn't have his price tag listed.

It's not like the Teachers' Pension Board doesn't have the money to spend, but are they spending it wisely (or at least helpfully)?

:lol: No, not today. The party I was planning on attending ended up getting canceled, so I just went to bed early. I heard some fireworks going off, but was more interested in sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom