The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show was good *g* I *had* to phone you when they were playing Corey Hart, couldn't resist... though maybe I should've phoned when they were covering the Ramones, or Bon Jovi :giggle:

lol, you always hook me up with the good stuff :D I miss going to those shows :( Pls knock Brady on the head next time you see him for not coming to Calgary :angry: :angry: :angry:

*snerk* He could probably kick my ass :wink:

Got any additions to the list for the next Elevation show, or should I just call you for those two songs and anything rarer?

Whatever you feel like :hmm: ASOH always :drool:

Tell Brady *I'll* kick his ass then. Or at the very least, scratch at his ankles :angry:

this is just pitiful... where are the bar peeps? just drea and me...:wink:

Well, it is the weekend, and it's usually dead around here on weekends. I was outside enjoying the sun and the heat! :) Just came inside to cool down for a bit and have a smoothie, now I'm going back outside to soak up some more sun. :drool:

:wave:

We had beautiful weather over the weekend! Didn't wanna waste it by sitting at home chatting on a message board. So I went on a picnic at a local park yesterday. Great fun conversations and barbecue, just a perfect day all round! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom