The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:love:

I never even openned that thread.

I remember in high school math class. Kids would ask the teacher how many questions would be on the test. He said it didn't matter. There could be 1 or there could be 100. You have to answer them all :heart:

BTW, how many times do these "Home improvement" people have to call me today? It's three times so far and counting :angry: (and was awakened by one of the calls) What part of I'm not interested and don't have the money do you not understand? And on top of that, the guy continued on saying, 'but what if you could...'. I said the point is moot and hung up on his ass

mad.jpg

/endrant

Lila, I totally understand about those aggravating phone calls! :angry: They always seem to call at the most inconvenient time, and never understand the meaning of the word "no." I've hung up on many of them. :yes: I feel bad sometimes, but seriously, it's a little ridiculous!

VP, I have two more episodes to go in Lost Season 3. After an iffy mid-season it's getting better again. :hyper:

:hyper:

Are you going to start watching 4 after this, or are you going to wait for the dvds? Season 4 was so exciting. Non-stop, on the edge of your seat action and drama, almost every episode! :drool:

Lila, I totally understand about those aggravating phone calls! :angry: They always seem to call at the most inconvenient time, and never understand the meaning of the word "no." I've hung up on many of them. :yes: I feel bad sometimes, but seriously, it's a little ridiculous!

If I answer in the first place (I usually don't, I screen, which sometimes results in me missing calls I should have gotten, dammit), I almost always just say "take me off your call list" and then I hang up. I don't feel badly at all about it. They're calling uninvited, and they're invading my time and space. They're the rude ones, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom