The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, bar!

Nice! :up: Doing anything fun for that week?

On Thursday it will be exactly a month until I leave! So exciting! :D

Not sure. I may end up going to NYC for the weekend, or possibly Toronto to visit friends.

I know that in August I'll be spending a weekend in Toronto and another weekend in a cabin in Ontario

Not sure. I may end up going to NYC for the weekend, or possibly Toronto to visit friends.

I know that in August I'll be spending a weekend in Toronto and another weekend in a cabin in Ontario

Sounds good!

I was hoping to get to Seattle a few times this summer, but it's looking pretty doubtful.

I can't, apparently Toronto sucks the life out of you according to some :wink:

No...well, look, I know Toronto gets criticized by some, but it's not as boring as it used to be. I actually enjoy visiting now. When I went there years ago, I was bored to tears within a few hours.

Of course, this is coming from a Montrealer, from a town that parties all summer long, and even during the winter months. So any other place would seem boring to me.:wink:

Now if you want a really boring town, visit Ottawa. Pretty city, but very boring. :doh:

I need to crawl into my bed and pull the covers over my head and sleep for another day...ah, but what the hell I'm here at work and coffee has done nothing for me...so I'll just tough it out.

Sleep or sex...which one would be better for me...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom