The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Drea

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

God bless codeine. :dance:

But these friggin' pills have caffeine in 'em, so I'm loopy and jumpy all at the same time.

Woo

Drea said:
I forsee some highly entertaining posts coming from Dave tonight... :wink:

The girl that pulled me down the stairs was really cute, I think I might ask her out to "make up for injuring me". Hey, she owes me :hmm::wink:

A Grade II ankle sprain with near-complete tear of the anterior talofibular ligament was the official diagnosis. :up:

This codeine is knocking me out right now. Good night everybody.

I count down the days till summer everyday on here, so I'm much more nuts than you.

Ah, yes. Quantum physics.

: nods sagely :

kwan-tum fizz-icks...

: furtively looks up online :

phillyfan26 said:
Fuck you, Beav. I'm gonna be trying to figure that out for like an hour now.

GFY. What it says is that though both interland the the Temple Bar fall within the sphere of the internets, though Temple Bar is sorta outside of Interland cause it's weird, anything prefaced by an "aside" is not under that same sphere of influence: an aside is, in fact, it's own dimension. Fucking ind blowin, M I RITE?

I don't know what "aside" means. I'm in the first semester of Physics I. Spare my soul.

RavenBlue said:
Dude once told me that lottery scratch tickets were in a state of flux until you actually scratch them...

Lotto tickets as Schrodinger's cat? :hmm:

Hey, works for me - we HAVE to buy lottery tickets. Their sole reason for existence is to win us money! It's downright immoral to let them sit there in flux.

Back
Top Bottom