The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am three episodes behind in my Dexter viewing. I think I've seen till 6, and they've aired 9 so far. I hope to rectify that soon.

So what did you think?

I'm quite well, thank you for inquiring.

I am glad you are well, that's pleasing.

I am 4 episodes in now. Glad the cop is no longer stalking Dexter, that got old.

So far, so decent, I guess. Dexter himself is mesmerizing to me, the rest of the cast, eh, though I like the lead FBI dude.

No spoken words said:
I am glad you are well, that's pleasing.

I am 4 episodes in now. Glad the cop is no longer stalking Dexter, that got old.

So far, so decent, I guess. Dexter himself is mesmerizing to me, the rest of the cast, eh, though I like the lead FBI dude.

Gaaah. Keep watching.

Part of me will always see him as David. I think that was such a seminal role, that it's difficult not to. Have you gotten into the NA episodes yet? Can't remember what episode that came in, but if you haven't seen it, it should be in the next one. And the whole 'omg, Dexter might be caught!!!' thing? Also, I really like hearing more about his childhood, and Harry's influence. I like the Latina cop too, can't remember her rank. Deb is still awful. Really awful. Always will be.

VintagePunk said:

Gaaah. Keep watching.

Part of me will always see him as David. I think that was such a seminal role, that it's difficult not to. Have you gotten into the NA episodes yet? Can't remember what episode that came in, but if you haven't seen it, it should be in the next one. And the whole 'omg, Dexter might be caught!!!' thing? Also, I really like hearing more about his childhood, and Harry's influence. I like the Latina cop too, can't remember her rank. Deb is still awful. Really awful. Always will be.

I like that cop, yes. She's layered.

I liked 6 Feet Under but have separated him from it, somehow.

You should use the opening of Let's Go Crazy, but only if you can figure out how to put that fantabulous organ glissando into words somehow. That's the best part!

VintagePunk said:
I guess I should have known by the way you parked your car sideways that it wouldn't last.

How brilliant is that line??

And I felt a little ill, when I saw all the pictures, of the jockeys that were there before me.

No spoken words said:

I like that cop, yes. She's layered.

I liked 6 Feet Under but have separated him from it, somehow.

I agree about the layers. And she becomes even more interesting in upcoming episodes. I admire her. After you see more episodes, if you want me to clarify that statement, I will.

SFU would be in my top 5 favourite series ever, so I guess it's hard for me to let the character go. That show moved me in ways that you don't expect tv to.

No spoken words said:
SFU got under my skin in a really good way. I miss that show.

I cannot wait for Season 5 of The Wire to fucking start.

It was amazing. I still think of the finale all the time. I've never had a show or movie or anything affect me the way that did. Mind blowing. I bawled for like two hours after it ended. Full on sobbing, I mean. Wow.

I miss those crazy Fishers. :(

I still haven't found The Wire, but I'll keep trying.

VintagePunk said:

It was amazing. I still think of the finale all the time. I've never had a show or movie or anything affect me the way that did. Mind blowing. I bawled for like two hours after it ended. Full on sobbing, I mean. Wow.

I miss those crazy Fishers. :(

I still haven't found The Wire, but I'll keep trying.

Their ending was quite brilliant, and only gets better as more shows come to an end.

The Wire is an altogether different type of show, but, as you know, I worship it and think Season 4 was the best season of television I've ever seen. It ended and I literally had no idea what to do with myself.

I'm giving The Wire another chance, after only making it through one disc last year. I have season 1 coming soon from Netflix.

etick_rd_boportrait_690.jpg

corianderstem said:
I'm giving The Wire another chance, after only making it through one disc last year. I have season 1 coming soon from Netflix.

If you do not like the Wire you suck.

It's not something you can watch an hour of and be blown away by...it takes time, you need to pay attention...each season is 13 episode movie.....it's not for the attention span deprived, in essence, not that I'm saying you fall into that category.

No spoken words said:

Their ending was quite brilliant, and only gets better as more shows come to an end.

The Wire is an altogether different type of show, but, as you know, I worship it and think Season 4 was the best season of television I've ever seen. It ended and I literally had no idea what to do with myself.

I've only managed to find season 1 available for rent at a local video store. I didn't exactly look forward to the prospect of seeing only season 1, and being left hanging.

Dalton - Six Feet Under.

Back
Top Bottom