The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would but my camera's broken. yeah yeah, I know, it had to deal with a painful subject. I don't blame it.

When it's fixed I'll post some.

Dodi :cute:

editing :tsk: I like how you'll all edit that but not when I slaughter the spelling of some poor word.

haven't figured out the webcam missy. It seemed complicated so it's collecting dust somewhere in my office.

I want to tell the guy that is going to Africa and looking for advice to "not go", cause that's some solid advice. But I'm sure it'd get taken all the wrong way and then I'd have to come up with a list of 521 reasons to not go to Africa. Good thing I have one with me at all times. But still, who wants to type all that out, right?

I know. It's like that what do I have thread. I haven't read it but everytime I see it in the thread list I have to fight to not click and post random ailments.

Tempters :mad:

elevated_u2_fan said:
he's not getting very good advice in your medical opinion?

I've said it before btw, dude has an awesome user name...

I haven't even clicked on it. But "don't fucking go there" is my reflexive advice. I have the same reaction to the middle east, the deep south, most of jersey, etc.

snowbunny00774 said:
I know. It's like that what do I have thread. I haven't read it but everytime I see it in the thread list I have to fight to not click and post random ailments.

Tempters :mad:

Oh that one. Yeah, I wanted to post a new ailment everyday, but thankfully, i didn't, cuase as it turns out, she's really ill. Or he. Either way - that'd be some bad karma. I got to save that shit up. I spend enough of it annoying Doozer. :D

UberBeaver said:

I haven't even clicked on it. But "don't fucking go there" is my reflexive advice. I have the same reaction to the middle east, the deep south, most of jersey, etc.

Oh that one. Yeah, I wanted to post a new ailment everyday, but thankfully, i didn't, cuase as it turns out, she's really ill. Or he. Either way - that'd be some bad karma. I got to save that shit up. I spend enough of it annoying Doozer. :D

It's always the thought that it might just be someone's last straw (other than mike or mike) that prevents me from doing more mischief than I'd like. and I don't need any more of the bad karma thanks very much.

elevated_u2_fan said:

You should start an "Ask Beav" thread and dole out these pearls of wisdom en masse..

This has been requested many many times. fucker fails to deliver :mad:

:kiss: It'll all be in the New Bible though, I'm sure.

elevated_u2_fan said:

You should start an "Ask Beav" thread and dole out these pearls of wisdom en masse..

I don't have the attention span. See the archnemesis thread and th 20+ people waiting still. And I don't have advice for all situations.

The New Bible is published verse by verse on the CoNJ myspace page. It hasn't been updated in a long while though.

Not soon enough :waiting:

It amazes me that someone will read this "korg A3 patches"
and have a clue what it means. people are wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom