The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: you're telling me to be positive? does your white kettle make nog too?

unico said:
:shocked: OMG I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED!!!!!!
nog.gif

:drool:

unico said:
:lol: you really did the cinnamon thing? it is impossible to eat a spoonful of cinnamon dude.

Why? You put it in your mouth, then you literally feel all the moisture evaporate. Then you start to laugh, so you inhale the powder and the burn goes down your throat and it friggin hurts, and then you laugh more. This is when you find it hard to breathe, but you want to see how far you can go, so you keep laughing and at some point you reach for the water or milk or whatever. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "eating" but it does all get ingested at some point. :D

Well, there's only so much you can say about nutmeg. It's pretty bland, you know? I guess you cook with it, but I don't think it adds anything. I think it's there for, like, looks? maybe some aesthetic value? Nah. Does it smell nice? I don't get it. At all. What's the friggin point of nutmeg?

Last day of school. I count down each school day.

Started at 182. Currently at 123.

Beav.

If you're referring to my location, Beav, I'm going on vacation in 7 days. I escape from the cold to the tropics at Christmas time every year. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:
If you're referring to my location, Beav, I'm going on vacation in 7 days. I escape from the cold to the tropics at Christmas time every year. :drool:

Oh. He meant you. My bad.

Congrats. It's gotta be nice gettin' out of work that early.

:) It's awesome. I save up my vacation all year, and take it all at this time. I'm going for 16 days this time. I'm looking forward to it immensely. :D I'm desperately in need of some quiet and relaxation.

I've never gone away in the winter. It'd probably be a good idea, considering the winters in the northeastern US are, uh, a drag.

Then again, all my vacations are to the South Jersey shore, so a vacation in the winter wouldn't solve any problems.

snowbunny00774 said:

you could have at least made the crying face or something, like it was gonna be awful to be in hawaii for christmas. ugh. I feel bad for you having to go there :hug:

Sorry.

It's going to be awful. :sad: The weather will be hot and sunny and just miserable. I hate hanging out with my parents. They're soooo annoying. :madspit:

ThoraSEB said:

Sorry.

It's going to be awful. :sad: The weather will be hot and sunny and just miserable. I hate hanging out with my parents. They're soooo annoying. :madspit:

MUCH better :)

pfan, tell me more.

Mia, now your coming up with you own reasons. I am no longer to blame :)

He's from PA, he moved there after college because he fell in love with surfing. He lives on a boat and I think his profession is scuba diving.

That sounds sweet. Living on a boat would be kinda fun. For a little while. But then again I lived on an island for 8 years, and had to go on a boat to do anything, so the novelty of all that wore off a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom