The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, Mike, hope you enjoyed living in LA for a decade. What's that stuff that's falling from the sky tonight? That's freezing rain. That would explain why you had trouble walking from the bus stop to your apartment. Enjoy!

Snowed earlier, then changed to freezing rain...my street is a disaster to walk down, let alone drive....was downtown most of the day, and it was not too bad there cos there are a lot of cars and such. Welcome back to winter, me.

Zootles - welcome to western NYS in the winter :wink:

TO's supposed to be getting 10cm (about 4") of snow, but nothing's fallen here yet either.

I'm never a good judge of how much snow there is, but outside my house there's a decent amount, and there's a warning for 10-30cm more before tomorrow morning.

I don't care so much any more. I'm determined to enjoy how nice it looks, and relax at home. :)

Charlie Brown rules man.

I've always considered getting a Charlie Brown Christmas tree... just a spindly little twig...

I mean hardwood trees never get to be Christmas trees..

That's distreemination!

U2Girl1978 said:

Hello Beavs. How's it going? How's the baby doing? Is she getting cranky on ya like mine is? :happy:

Colicky until 3 months. Ugh. But she got over it and now she just wakes up @ 2 to fuck with us. She stands up and laughs at us as we walk into get her, then she falls back asleep and does it again @ 4. :mad:

UberBeaver said:

Colicky until 3 months. Ugh. But she got over it and now she just wakes up @ 2 to fuck with us. She stands up and laughs at us as we walk into get her, then she falls back asleep and does it again @ 4. :mad:

Awww. :hug: Mine sleeps through the night. :reject: She has been really cranky the past few days during the day where nothing I do makes her happy.

Morning, Bar.

Someone bullshitted me about this snow. I woke up, looked out the window, and saw nothing.

Hopefully now I can drive to work.

Back
Top Bottom