The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
Woohoo! We're number 21, we're number 21...

We're better than Buffalo, which is good enough for me till they stop playing like shit - means I still have bragging rights over the ex-bf :wink: (This has only been a running joke for *thinks* Damn, in Jan it'll be 10 yrs :shocked: )

Oh yeah I can see that. And you guys had fires too. So I'm sure it's welcome.

See, I equate rain to shitty weather that I don't wanna drive in.

It's 8:47am, and it's snowing out there with more to come. :| I'm leaving earlier this morning than I wanted to, because of all the stupid drivers that will be out there. :tsk: Hopefully today won't be too stressful.

Weird driving moment today when my parents passed me on the road right after I made a semi-illegal U-turn.

Ugh.

Annoying Things To Do on an Elevator

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, “Got enough air in there?”
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you’re embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re one of THEM” — and back away slowly
7) SAY “Ding!” at each floor.
8) SAY, “I wonder what all these do?” and push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have new socks on.”

:giggle:

I'm home safely. Nearly ended up in a ditch due to another driver's stupidity :madwife: I ain't leaving again this weekend, methinks.

Mmm... relaxing at home.

UberBeaver said:
Annoying Things To Do on an Elevator

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, “Got enough air in there?”
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you’re embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re one of THEM” — and back away slowly
7) SAY “Ding!” at each floor.
8) SAY, “I wonder what all these do?” and push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have new socks on.”

I've ridden on a lot of elevators before ... do people do ANY of those things?

Sounds made up.

Oh, I thought it was a list of a guy bitching about annoying things he's seen.

There are some good ideas there.

Back
Top Bottom