The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Beav, I thought of you when I saw that '21 Questions' popped up in my Last.fm playlist....hell yeah...:cool:

My favorite line:

We only human girl we make mistakes, to make it up I do whatever it take
I love you like a fat kid love cake
You know my style I say anything to make you smile

Word...:drool:

You thought of me cause of the "fat kid loves cake line" didn't you? GAH!

I DO love cake though. I said at a business meeting Wednesday, "I would LITERALLY kill someone for a german chocolate cake." It was like the first thing I said outloud in a while. They think I'm weird, and I think a few of them had to look to the others to ensure I wasn't serious. Wishful thinking on their parts. Lucky for them, the restuarant did not serve german chocolate cake. The chef, however, not so lucky.

UberBeaver said:
Congrats, though you might want to keep that quiet - you people can't drive. You're like Virginia drivers, but angry.

I've driven in Virginia. We drive way better than them.

And we are angry, but so are New York drivers.

yeah that's right. VA is a half-step classier than WV, and don't you forget it :madwife:

we also have these :drool:
IMG_0126.jpg

unico said:
yeah that's right. VA is a half-step classier than WV, and don't you forget it :madwife:

we also have these :drool:
IMG_0126.jpg

Yeah. Once you get to Maryland you just get the fake cat tail out of the trunk. But down in the V to the A - they got nuts hanging from the ... shit, I forget the word for that thing...the thing you attach boats to. Fuck.....uhhhhh....dammit. Anyway....:uhoh:

Hey, el_fa - you remember that Atari game Berserk where you had the little guy running around and if he touched the walls he would explode? I tried to explain to snow and mia that when I think of Canadians I think of that game, but neither of them knew the game and I was all, "WTF?" I didn't have atari and I knew that game.

UberBeaver said:

Yeah. Once you get to Maryland you just get the fake cat tail out of the trunk. But down in the V to the A - they got nuts hanging from the ... shit, I forget the word for that thing...the thing you attach boats to. Fuck.....uhhhhh....dammit. Anyway....:uhoh:

Trailer Hitch?

Hey, el_fa - you remember that Atari game Berserk where you had the little guy running around and if he touched the walls he would explode? I tried to explain to snow and mia that when I think of Canadians I think of that game, but neither of them knew the game and I was all, "WTF?" I didn't have atari and I knew that game.

I remember that game! :lol: I'm not sure how it reminds you of Canadians though :huh:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Trailer Hitch?

I remember that game! :lol: I'm not sure how it reminds you of Canadians though :huh:

hitch - yes. Thank you. I kept thinking winch, but that's in the front and you use that to pull the boat out of the water.

Berserk had something to do with me saying that I pictured Canadians bouncing off the walls all the time. I don't know, I was just being annoying. And ironically you don't bounce of walls in Berserk - you die.

I always sucked at asteroids.

UberBeaver said:
Berserk had something to do with me saying that I pictured Canadians bouncing off the walls all the time. I don't know, I was just being annoying. And ironically you don't bounce of walls in Berserk - you die.

You are an odd person Beav, I think that's why I enjoy talking to you so much...

You know, it's really short-sighted (LOL pun) of them to not renew my license earlier than 2011. I mean, I fucked them up today by having grown two inches since my permit in January and them having to re-print the license with the height updated. Imagine how four years could reek havoc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom