The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

:happy: :cute: :hyper:

You know, if I were to marry her in Ireland, it wouldn't be polygamy cause, like, there's an ocean between the US and Ireland. Nice. Loop Holes rock.

Totally! Lots of people have an extra spouse in Ireland :up: :shifty:

If the Guinness is right I may marry while I'm there

Hi Zootles :hug: :dancing:

beav why the sad face in the slutfest thread? We're going to do the wave thing.... across the irish sea!!!!! I mean damn...what could be better than that :combust:

I'm gonna stir things up and sleep in the middle or on the other side of the bed tonight :up:

redkat said:
Hi Zootles :hug: :dancing:

beav why the sad face in the slutfest thread? We're going to do the wave thing.... across the irish sea!!!!! I mean damn...what could be better than that :combust:

I'm gonna stir things up and sleep in the middle or on the other side of the bed tonight :up:

It would be cool to wave, marry Lisa Hannigan and go to Slutfest. 2 outta 3 ain't bad, i guess. I should be happy with what I have.

Back from Best Buy. Didn't even stop to look - no patience for that! Maddy needed an iTunes giftcard for a b-day present, so I had to be the one to go get it :grumpy:

Think I'm gonna go get comfy and watch Grey's Anatomy again, with box of tissues as well. And maybe a snack :hmm: I think after having a shot in (or near) your a$$ allows for extra snackage, don't you?

ETA: Heard 'Stuck In A Moment' in the car on the way home :happy:

I'd like to leave work now, since it's 8:10pm.

1152690000.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Promise us weekly trips to Sephora and the music store and we're in. :wink:

And like, all the men we could handle and then some. :shifty:

I could try to meet those demands :hmm:

go home nsw no one should be at work this late on a friday :)

LMPA and Kat, you're both right, I should go, but...eh, fuck it, I'll not bore you. I need to wrap some shit up before I split. Multi-task ahoy, though, as this thread will provide me with the necessary fuel to finish this fucking work day off. Then, whoa, tonight is gonna be off the hizzie....gonna go home...eat some cold cuts...watch a dvd...then read.....I'm crazy, bottom line.

You west coast people are intense. Sleeping all over the bed! Cold cuts! Jesus, I'm tired just reading about it. Out here on the right coast, we download apps for Macs. We roll hard like that.

It's coming up threes boys, it's coming up threes!!!

Back
Top Bottom