The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
I can't get my blackjack program to run. How am I supposed to practice :angry:

computers hate me, it's true

I used to know of a great site to practice blackjack....used to go there before every trip, and now I've fogotten all about it.

Cos I suck.

LMPA, sorry about the headache..bummer.

No spoken words said:

I used to know of a great site to practice blackjack....used to go there before every trip, and now I've fogotten all about it.

Cos I suck.

LMPA, sorry about the headache..bummer.

I tried to find some last time I went and didn't find any that I liked. I didn't brush up last time either and I sucked :down:

I'll have to look again.

see you later April. I'm off for a bit too.

Sorry, I ran out real quick today. Was busy and whatnot, but I'll get it tomorrow and let you know.

My saying "Good Morning" is a joke. I look right at her when I say it. She knows it's me. One day I offered to buy her lunch, she had no idea what to say. I smiled real nice. Angry fucking bitch. I call her Revolution Woman cause she gets all wound up about how no one can keep her down, and "what I would do if someone did that to me....", she's one of them. And any minute she gonna lead that revolution, any day now, she gonna lead that march. Any day now she gonna STFU CAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT!

And the woman behind me, we've timed her, she talked one day for 4 hours non stop. 8am when I got in, til noon, when she went to eat. She did not stop.

I'm surrounded. :(

Reggie Thee Dog said:
< at work today :coocoo:

Beav...don't say hi tomorrow, instead when you see her make a piece sign and then wag your tongue between you two fingers. You're sure to get a response...:yes:

Awesome. Should I yell something real metal like, "Womaannn, YEAH EAH EAH!!! I WANNA TASTE YOU!!! LIKE A SUNDAE!!! MAYBE BLOW SOME COKE OFF YOUR PUNAYNAY!" :rockon:

UberBeaver said:
Sorry, I ran out real quick today. Was busy and whatnot, but I'll get it tomorrow and let you know.

My saying "Good Morning" is a joke. I look right at her when I say it. She knows it's me. One day I offered to buy her lunch, she had no idea what to say. I smiled real nice. Angry fucking bitch. I call her Revolution Woman cause she gets all wound up about how no one can keep her down, and "what I would do if someone did that to me....", she's one of them. And any minute she gonna lead that revolution, any day now, she gonna lead that march. Any day now she gonna STFU CAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT!

And the woman behind me, we've timed her, she talked one day for 4 hours non stop. 8am when I got in, til noon, when she went to eat. She did not stop.

I'm surrounded. :(

For fuck's sake, Beav, you need to stfu and give me her # and we need to come up with a decent reason for the call. THIS MUST HAPPEN. We can even choose a time so you make sure you're at your desk to hear it. I can pretend to be from "Revolutionary Woman Quarterly", looking to interview her for next month's "Revolutionary Women of Long Island" issue.

NSW - just caught the last few pages while waiting for my lunch to arrive (and it's still not here :grumpy: ). I just have to :bow: to your genius. Please make sure to record your call if you indeed interview Beav's friend :wink:

No spoken words said:

For fuck's sake, Beav, you need to stfu and give me her # and we need to come up with a decent reason for the call. THIS MUST HAPPEN. We can even choose a time so you make sure you're at your desk to hear it. I can pretend to be from "Revolutionary Woman Quarterly", looking to interview her for next month's "Revolutionary Women of Long Island" issue.

:lol:

Don't forget to record the phone call for all of our amusement!

Oops - didn't see that Lila had already requested for this to be recorded!

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Silence, infidel!

Indeed, tomorrow I'll get the # to you. We'll shoot for Wednesday for the call. She comes in sporadically so I'll have to confirm her presence at the office. Then we need to make sure she answers the phone. She's very busy spreading blame and shit.

No spoken words said:

Beav, send her this e-mail:

F or some time now, I've been listening to you communicate to others your various trials and tribulations.

U nfortunately, I am going through some of the same issues as you, so I really relate to many of your problems.

C razy how the universe seems out to get the both of us, huh?

K arma is a bitch, though, so some of the people that are causing all of our issues are going to get what's coming to them!!!

Y ou know the worst part? Nobody understands what we're going through, so, luckily, we at least have each other. We should have lunch one of these days.

O r, if you prefer, we can maybe have dinner?

U sually, I don't butt into other's people business, but, in this case I'm making an exception, because we seem to be kindred spirits.

I've crafted the following:

Sometimes we all need to
take some time out of an already hectic and
fretful day to stop and appreciate the good deeds
upon which our life life has been given worth.

You
of all people should be able to grasp the
unique situation we face here.

Many would just walk away.
I, like you,
See here an opportunity. An
exciting and wondrous chance to
right wrongs and continue
a tradition of excellence. Who is to
blame for the current situation? Well, not you nor I.
lol. We are perhaps the last two reasonable
employees here.

Who then?
How can we soldier one?
Or is it better just to leave it be?
Really now. I wonder if maybe we should just let it go.
Except, I can't. It's not my nature.

Send this to 10 people you love and get a special blessing from St. Anthony.

Hey, let me know if anyone gets anything? This shit never works, but I'm hoping this one might!

The chain format would be good cause I never email her. I don't speak to her (other than "Good Morning.")

UberBeaver said:

Silence, infidel!

Indeed, tomorrow I'll get the # to you. We'll shoot for Wednesday for the call. She comes in sporadically so I'll have to confirm her presence at the office. Then we need to make sure she answers the phone. She's very busy spreading blame and shit.

:hyper:

This telephone caper reminds me of these guys:

http://www.improveverywhere.com/home.php

That's some funny, funny shit.

Go here:

http://www.improveverywhere.com/missions.php

Their number two top-rated "mission" (how they refer to their antics) is U2 related.

UberBeaver said:

Awesome. Should I yell something real metal like, "Womaannn, YEAH EAH EAH!!! I WANNA TASTE YOU!!! LIKE A SUNDAE!!! MAYBE BLOW SOME COKE OFF YOUR PUNAYNAY!" :rockon:

No go 'gangsta' like: "Was'up be-otch" or "Righ' here, bay-bee".

That's more 'today'...

Yo, Reggie's down wit' da lingo...word to ya mutha....:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom