The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is somebody you work with beav? Wasting company time like that.

I can't stand negative people and people that always blame the world for every little thing that goes wrong in their lives. :down:

:hyper: give him her # that would be awesome

Well, then again. If he give NSW her number, he could be getting a longer phone call with that as an added complaint...choose wisely beav...

oh, then NSW might complain to beav as well. Then we might get more complaining b/c of all the complaining! This is not good...

Ask her if she's read anything good lately. Try to sidetrack her. Do we know? is she a Colts fan? We need some derailing info to get her to stop I feel.

I'll fucking call her, just need a little info on her, and a plausible reason to make the call. Heading out for an early lunch meeting, shortly, though, so if this gets done, might have to be this afternoon. But, make no mistake, I'll do it.

No spoken words said:
I'll fucking call her, just need a little info on her, and a plausible reason to make the call. Heading out for an early lunch meeting, shortly, though, so if this gets done, might have to be this afternoon. But, make no mistake, I'll do it.

Forceful, assertive NSW :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Forceful, assertive NSW :drool:

It might be interesting to examine my posts between 9-7 PT, as opposed to all other times. Perhaps my posts are different in tone when I'm at work?

And when I say it "might be interesting", I mean it is of course boring as hell to you, but interesting to me. :)

Hi VP.

No spoken words said:

It might be interesting to examine my posts between 9-7 PT, as opposed to all other times. Perhaps my posts are different in tone when I'm at work?

And when I say it "might be interesting", I mean it is of course boring as hell to you, but interesting to me. :)

Hi VP.

I could do a correlational study of the tone of posts between specific hours. Then I could put the results into my super-dooper stats program, and see what I come up with.

I could. But I won't. ;)

VintagePunk said:
Hey Phil, did you bring up Slutfest '07 to the Mrs. yet? :shifty:

Yeah. It went like this, "People are meeting this summer in London, Ontario. They want us to come. Do you wanna go?"

Reply, "Why?(short pause) London? Do you wanna go? As long as it isn't in August."

I'm still working on it...but it's not in August so we're good in that sense!

Last edited:
I am stunned by the degree of desire that I have to see the call between NSW and Beav's complaining coworker come to fruition. Stunned, I tells ya. It could be the one thing that prevents me from killing today in the face.

I know. I am quite tempted to give him the #.
I don't know what she does, so other than saying, "Wrong number, sorry" I don't know what guidance to give. I'll ponder this a bit still. Plus, I'm leaving in 15 mins or so.

UberBeaver said:
I know. I am quite tempted to give him the #.
I don't know what she does, so other than saying, "Wrong number, sorry" I don't know what guidance to give. I'll ponder this a bit still. Plus, I'm leaving in 15 mins or so.

email address? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Phil, sometimes wives just don't understand.

Whoa. DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince flashback.

OK - Here's the situation.......

:shh: I got reprimanded for posting that song like 9 times. And a journal entry. Sometimes mods just don't undertand.

Kat - I don't know her email, actually. She sits across from me, but other than her name and her entire personal life, I know nothing about her or her job. And I like it that way. :happy:

UberBeaver said:

Kat - I don't know her email, actually. She sits across from me, but other than her name and her entire personal life, I know nothing about her or her job. And I like it that way. :happy:

I'm guessing you avoid eye contact

Phil don't call it slutfest and steer her away from the thread until she's committed :)

:lol: true that.

Will do redkat.

I am off to grocery shop. I'm such a housewife these days. School starts for me in one week. So until then, I've done laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, other shopping, play with the cats(or kids as I call them), clean, you name it. I do it. And yes, I am for hire!

Peace \\//

UberBeaver said:
I say good morning every day. She never answers me.

Bitch...
If I were you, I would continue on until she says something back. It could be awesome. Like, it could be hi. Or, it could be WTF are you bothering me for. I don't like you b/c you don't complain about your problems!!!!

In either case, be sure to let me know if something happens! :hyper:

Good work Phil :up:

Beav I say you implement a plan to annoy her. Maybe she'll want to be moved.

How rude to not say good morning back. I can't stand this woman :angry:

VintagePunk said:
I am stunned by the degree of desire that I have to see the call between NSW and Beav's complaining coworker come to fruition. Stunned, I tells ya. It could be the one thing that prevents me from killing today in the face.

I've been thinking all afternoon if he's called. :lol: :reject:

Phil said:
My next play however will be April. She does like April and if I can play the "April is going card", we might be in business.

Play it! :D

Just don't mention that I will be slutty. Although, she has gone to U2 concerts with me before, and you know, Adam love just calls for a girl to get a little slutty. :flirt: :lol:

Originally posted by Beav
I say good morning every day. She never answers me.

:madwife:

I say begin playing Office-like jokes on her. Stick all her shit in the vending machine one day and see how pissed she gets when someone buys her purse.

Phil, if you get a minute, can you come down here and feed Mia? I think in all my rushing around this morning I forgot and I won't be home until at least 7 tonight. :badcatmommy: :reject:

Sort of like the idea of putting her stuff on sale in a vending machine. Could you sneak smaller things she wouldn't even miss from her desk, and wrap them up and give them to her as a gift? Say something like, "I just thought this might help you out here at work."

I dunno...I'm laughing at myself anyway.

Back
Top Bottom