The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That's good you're paying attention - us women like dedication in a man. :up:

Ok, cause I'm bored and procrastinating again:

48gi0lu.jpg

Love the bangs!!!

and reading words across your che...er...shirt :shifty:

Hey Kat! :)

Yeah, we had a great time together. No sleep of course because we were up until godawful hours chatting and watching movies. Good times indeed. :up:

How was your weekend?

No spoken words said:
You fucking dork. <--- :mad: Don't make me kill you in the face.

I mean, enjoy. <--- I did.

Do you root for the Cylons? <--- Some of them. Cylon chicks = HAWT.

Is that hot bonde cylon still on the show? <--- Yes.

Is she still in that guy's head? <--- Yes.

Is he Vice-President still? <--- No. He was actually pres for a while, but he was a fuck up and almost ended up enslaving his people. Now he's a hated has been. And it's awesome.

Do Cylons wear Sephora make-up? <--- No, I think they have contracts with Revlon and MAC.

Nothing Beav does or says shocks me anymore, even when he threatens to kill me in the face.

I hope that phrase never gets old, because I like it.

A hated has been, nice.

So Colts vs Bears? I'd like to see the Colts win just so Indiana has something to be happy about, but Peyton Manning is such a douche bag.

However, if the bears win, that's fine. I'll be busy watching BSG while the super bowl is on. You can always count on BSG. Football = teh suck.

Kat - what was the helmet thing you were watching? That sounds like it'd be entertaining.

redkat said:
:lol:

anyone else shocked beav knew that sephora doesn't sell revlon or MAC?

I'm a renaissance man.

Uber can bang them out faster than anyone, well... except for someone else in this thread who shall remain nameless. :whistle:

Kat, I'm super impressed by that. :lol:

So I bang them out fast. It happens. I hear it happens to lots of men. Why you gotta bring that up for? WTF?

You don't have TV? No problem. You can DL BSG from iTunes. Best show on TV.

Edward James Olmos could bitch slap Jack Bauer. No doubt. lol, Jack Bauer looked like he was gonna cry at the end of last episode. Adama NEVER shows weakness.

What do you usually get? Same thing each time or do you mix things up?

I had the egg roll that came with my dinner last night for lunch today. :shh:

For the record, that's really the worst thing I ate all week. :yay:

Yeah, for a Sunday I'm on here late but I'm such a night owl it's ridiculous. Even more so is that tomorrow morning when it's 7:15 and my cat is meowing in my face I'll be cursing myself for staying up so late.

I never learn. :lol:

I am like you, very much a night owl, always have been and likely always will be.

I mix it up. Tonight it's steamed chicken with vegetables....next time it could be mongolian beef....I don't know what I'll get next time, I'm crazy.

I like Chinese Food, I guess that's what I'm saying.

:wave:

Weekend didn't turn out as debauched I thought it'd be...:shrug:

I think I over drank the saki last night, and I got a little sick...didn't toss my cookies....but I did toss my salad...:ohmy:

Called it an early evening last night (if you call early midnight).

i think you just killed the bar :sad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:wave:

Weekend didn't turn out as debauched I thought it'd be...:shrug:

I think I over drank the saki last night, and I got a little sick...didn't toss my cookies....but I did toss my salad...:ohmy:

Called it an early evening last night (if you call early midnight).

Is that all you drank last night? Maybe saki doesn't mix well with other stuff, but then again I've never had it so who am I to act like an expert. :lol:

So... tossing your salad, eh? :uhoh:

I'm sensing a theme in my last played.

And I just got WAY too excited when I saw Space Ghost on Adult Swim.

:nerd:

Love Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Seriously, like, when I watch a aprt of my brain that normally lies dormant perks up and is totally engaged. I don't know why but knowing that on the show they claim his real name is Tad Ghostal cracks me up. Ok, enough of that.

Reg got his salad tossed. Wow.

Re: i think you just killed the bar :sad:

Is that all you drank last night? Maybe saki doesn't mix well with other stuff, but then again I've never had it so who am I to act like an expert. :lol:

So... tossing your salad, eh? :uhoh:

Lotsa beer and then toss in the sake (correct spelling) and it didn't work to well for me...that and I ate poorly too..:tsk:

I'm all better now...let's dance!!

I've had sake a few times in my life, actually. You keep drinking it and drinking it, cos at first it seems like it has no effect on you. Wrong. It does. At least it did to me, but then again, since I rarely imbibe, I'm sort of a lightweight.

Goodnight.

No spoken words said:

Love Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Seriously, like, when I watch a aprt of my brain that normally lies dormant perks up and is totally engaged. I don't know why but knowing that on the show they claim his real name is Tad Ghostal cracks me up. Ok, enough of that.

Reg got his salad tossed. Wow.

:giggle:

My absolute favorite episode is the one with Bjork and Thom Yorke. I laugh like a friggin' idiot whenever I see that one.

And I know, about his name. Too weird. I need that show on dvd. I'll get around to it one of these days.

Originally posted by Reg
Lotsa beer and then toss in the sake (correct spelling) and it didn't work to well for me...that and I ate poorly too..

I'm all better now...let's dance!!

Ick, that'll do it! Glad you feel better enough now to um, "dance". :flirt:

All right, people. Monday morning. Focus. Let's level set, settle come of that swirl, I'm noticing a lot of churn here - not liking that. Too early in the week for that. Let's jump right in, we're gonna get our hands dirty, but we're gonna need to reach out if we want to get all our oars in the water.

Back
Top Bottom