The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
Can I talk about sports and make up in the same post? :hyper:

My hypothetical money is now on the pats and i did that before they scored :D

What does it do that makes it good April?

nsw you posted in fym :tsk: :wink:

It freshens your breth, after you put it on you breathe it in and seriously it's like you just ate a mint. :lol:

And it looks pretty. Did I mention that? :hmm:

I want the Colts to win, and then the Bears to kick their asses. :D

Gotta give love to Chi-town.

LMPA, watched Before Sunrise and Before Sunset last night. You and VP both mentioned them in PMs to me and so I decided to watch them back-to-back, for the first time. Boy, I did not need to be reminded, but, those are 2 great films in so many ways. And, since my age basically mirrors the ages they were when the films were each released, I was able to relate well to both films upon their release, and still relate well to the sequel. Great stuff, really smart and romantic without being too sappy. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Those movies are so gorgeous, they really are. :love:

Kat, I just went to check out and total cost was $18 - um, I can wait until March or the next trip out to the nearest Sephora. :cheapbitch: :lol:

I'l just make this sample tube thingy last. :D

Gorgeous in many ways, agreed.

If I had a gf currently, this makeup talk would be great for me to pay attenting to. I am reading it, though, and not just skipping over it, so there's that....such is my dedication to you people and to reading in general. :)

redkat said:
I hate paying for shipping!!!!!!!!! It's nice to get the samples but I'd rather go to the store

The nearest one is like the nearest Gap. :angry:

I should see if there are any opening closer soon.

I can count on two hands the number of Starbucks/Cold Stone Creameries we've gotten in the past year, but no Sephoras. :madwife:

I want to be pretty, not fat! :lol:

That's good you're paying attention - us women like dedication in a man. :up:

Ok, cause I'm bored and procrastinating again:

48gi0lu.jpg

You fucking dork.

I mean, enjoy.

Do you root for the Cylons? Is that hot bonde cylon still on the show? Is she still in that guy's head? Is he Vice-President still? Do Cylons wear Sephora make-up?

wtf is happening with the game? The score has gone up and down on the website :scream:

the colts are coming...

it's hard to interpret with the animated helmets :wink:

The SB is never this fun, sadly...you get like one good and close game out of every 5 or so, sadly....34-31 right now, Kat.

Yes, you should watch the SB, Kat...you're betting on it!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom