The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:
whoa, did she say cool people? And I'm in here? that must mean...:shocked:
:yes:

I'm not cool at all, but I know it when I see it. :wink:

Hi Schmeg :wave: there are always cool people in here...well mostly :wink:

I think I'm just a dork I downloaded it, shut down my comp and thought it should just magically start working with itunes. I'l have to ask beav.

Schmeg is way cool

Santori times?

I for once had a party to attend earlier (in L.A., about 45 minutes from here), and my evening there had to be cut short because Maddy had a birthday party/sleepover to get to. I missed dessert and visiting with old friends. :grumpy: But I did have a delicious Cosmopolitan. Maybe I need another, even if this one is only virtual.

I'm starting to get a complex. Everyone in here disappears or falls asleep when I post. What are you trying to tell me? :shifty:

Schmeg, wow. Not even sure if you're still in here, but, hello.

And, of course, hello to anyone else that cares to ever be told "hello".

I have a lemonade craving, not at all sure why. But, it's there. I feel it.

ETA - Yeah, I cleared this place out like a human broom.

Last edited:
Will you say goodnight and tuck me in NSW?

icon_lemon.gif

And then 2 people show up....Kat, sleep well.....

Lila, the best I can do is say goodnight, and sort of electronically wave at you.

:wave:

And on that note, I shall depart, and will probably pop back in during tomorrow's games...but, I will not type about the games in here, I promise.

:tsk: for the love of God, how hard is it for a girl to ....(pm me for the end of this sentence)

Goodnight - I'll be sleeping in tmw:drunk:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Man you guys suck...I'm still going :drunk:

Come back and play...:eyebrow:

Anyone?!?!?!?

Mmm, I am pretty sure I died last night after I crawled into bed. This bitch was tired! :lol:

How are YOU feeling this morning? :giggle::drunk:

Originally posted by snowbunny00774

:tsk: for the love of God, how hard is it for a girl to ....(pm me for the end of this sentence)

Goodnight - I'll be sleeping in tmw :drunk:

I don't think there is any need to. Grrr.

You'd better not get up until way after noon, lady.

My phone is trying to tell me something. I guess I'd better go look and see what it wants. :tongue:

Ciao for now. :wink:

Good afternoon RB.....and good morning, to my West Coast (and anyone in the Mountain time zone) peeps. I said peeps. I meant peeps.

LMPA died and came back to life, wow.

And Snow.....I hope you did in fact sleep in...curious as to just exactly how many PMs you received, and what the content was! :)

Morning all :shifty:

Off to find some tylnelol...totally spelled wrong I'm sure but that's the best I can manage right now...I'll be back later

:wave:

I'm reading up on sports betting and I'm getting so confused I may bet on the coin toss instead. Seems simple right

What happened to you last night snow? I wouldn't mind a pm :wink:

Back
Top Bottom